April 10-16 Wait Times?

Journey

I was hoping that this would be a moderate to low time. Spring Breaks will be over (I hope)!
Can some of you veterans help me out!

figmentmom

In our experience, the parks are LOTS more crowded when Easter coincides with the public school spring break weeks; since Easter is unusually early this year, you won't run into that particular problem. However, keep in mind that LOTS of us northerners ARE on our school vacation week at that time, so the place sure won't be empty!

We're actually very nice, though, so don't worry! :lol:

Upvote 0

figmentfan

It might be a little full on the weekend of the 16th.

Passholders are having their Soarin Preview during that weekend.

I'm a Passholder, I am going, anybody else?????

Upvote 0

Polyman

Shouldn't be a problem. The attendance for the crush period of the week before Easter and this past Easter weekend was extremely disappointing to Disney (15 to 20% below expectations). All scheduled OT for cast members this week has been recalled. Enjoy! :wave:

Upvote 0

wdwfan30

we will be there from the 8th-16th. we always go in the summer so i'm not sure what clothes to pack. considering the weather in new jersey i am sure it will feel like summer in disney.

Upvote 0

figmentmom

We'll just miss you guys - we'll be there for one day only :-( sometime during the week of April 17 - 23rd. We'll be staying on the Gulf coast - my husband is a beach guy, and it's his turn to choose the vacation destination - so only one, fast, drive-over-one-day-and-drive-right-back visit is in the cards.

Still, it's better than nothing, right? :)

Upvote 0

Bullredchaser

WDWfan30 this last cold front droped the evening temps down to 69 in the evening and about 75 in the day.I believe thats our last one.Its been in the 80's the rest of the time.Hopefully the summer rains dont start early and it will just be warm,if the rains start it will be hot and muggy.I would make sure everyone has extra shoes or sandals so they are not walking around with wet shoes as thats where blisters usually come from. Also I would buy any new shoes now so they could be somewhat broken in before the trip.You dont want to break in a pair of shoes in a 5 mile walk and tear your feet up the first day your there. Believe me thousands do it everyday.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom