Applying tickets to APs

Spash007

I figured I would check here because I think the CM was incorrect - can you use expired/used tickets towards an AP? I thought you couldn’t, but a CM told me earlier today that we could apply tickets from this past February to an AP purchase.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Used No, unless done before the last day of use (I honestly can't remember if it has to be done before you enter the park on your last day or before close on that day)
Unused yes,
Partially used tickets with no end use date they haven't sold in forever Yes although they may be worth more as a collector's item depending on the year sold
If you have a CM on the line that somehow applies a no to an AP enjoy your extra bit of pixie dust

Upvote 0

Spash007

Original Poster
Used No, unless done before the last day of use (I honestly can't remember if it has to be done before you enter the park on your last day or before close on that day)
Unused yes,
Partially used tickets with no end use date they haven't sold in forever Yes although they may be worth more as a collector's item depending on the year sold
If you have a CM on the line that somehow applies a no to an AP enjoy your extra bit of pixie dust
That’s what I expected, thank you!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom