• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Application Question

Stitch826

Original Poster
Back in May, Disney had a variety of culinary positions open. I did a phone interview, then was put on the waitlist for a full-time position. About a week or so later, they emailed me and offered a position. Due to the fact that I was currently employed out of state and the offer was significantly lower than what I was currently making, I turned it down. That was in the middle of May. Which brings me to my current question...

I understand I can only apply once every six months for each position. I put in an application yesterday and was instantly listed as "no longer in consideration" with an email today stating that it is because I have "recently scheduled an interview or already interviewed for another position". When I applied, I was thinking that the six months started when I put my original application in. Now I am thinking I should have waited until the middle of November. Will I be able to put a new application for the same position in later this month? Also, am I able to apply for other Disney positions I have not interviewed for yet?

Top Bottom