Appliance Direct

StevenT

Original Poster
I don't know how many of you watch the TV's in the WDW hotels but have you ever seen a 30 minute or so looping commercial for "Appliance Direct"? I just got back from 4 days at the Pop Century, and I saw this commercial 3 seperate times on 2 seperate channels. One was PAX, I can't remember the other. I just want to know if anybody else has seen it because I found it very humourous, especially "white porcelin".

Just curious :p

speck76

A few channels here in Orlando sell 1/2 hour blocks to some local businesses. Appliance Direct and Family Auto MArt are two of the more shown programs.

*MichelleP*

Originally posted by StevenT
I just got back from 4 days at the Pop Century, and I saw this commercial 3 seperate times on 2 seperate channels.

You mean there are other things on other than annoying Crissa and her must see attractions?

God I miss the Zippedy Doo Dah channel!!!:cry:

StevenT

Original Poster
She 'aint too bad looking but she is ANNOYING! The only way to watch the Zippedy Doo Da Channel is to watch it in Spanish now :(

NemoRocks78

Seized
Originally posted by *MichelleP*
Once again: BRING BACK THE ZIPPEDY DO DAH CHANNEL!!! :lol:

Agreed! :D

Seriously, every time I need some comedy, I find the channel with Appliance Direct on. It's hilarious how that guy speaks.

I LOVE APPLIANCES! :lol:

(by the way.....at appliancedirect.com, you can watch those commercials anytime you want! :lol: )

Chape19714

TELL ME ABOUT IT!! I live in the same TV programming zone as Orlando (get the same local news) and WOW! Annoying!! :fork: ugggg.....commercials i am fine with but those drive me nuts!:goodnevil

and yes..bring back the zip a de do da channel!:cry: :lol: so, if any of u need to visit Applience Direct i live 10 min. away from one! :brick: :brick: :brick:

StevenT

Original Poster
Originally posted by NemoRocks78
(by the way.....at appliancedirect.com, you can watch those commercials anytime you want! :lol: )

I'm going there right now! Thanks! :lol:

And remember...
SAME DAY DELIVERY!

Legacy

They actually had that lady as one of Snoop Dogg's 'girls' in the Bill and Ted Show at Halloween Horror Nights 13. She beat the crap out of Captain Barbossa. It was pretty funny.

Number_6

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Anybody else think that Crissa is hot? :lol: (I could watch that show over and over...)

I did watch it a few times on my last trip. I think she is pretty cute. I don't really find her that annoying, but it might be because my wife has days where she doesn't stop talking so I'm kinda used to it.:animwink:

lamarvenoy

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Anybody else think that Crissa is hot? :lol: (I could watch that show over and over...)

Ya, my wife gets a little upset when I watch her program over and over. "But honey, I watched that Zip-a-dee-doo tip program too,I just love Disney." But she is easier on the eyes than that dork was. :).
IF YOU BUY APPWAYNS SOMPWAYS ELSE-YOU PAY TOOO MUCH!APPLIANCE DIRECT!!!!!!!!!

TravisMT81

well that chinese taught me that detergent, bleach, and water neutralize each other. Last year someone dressed up at the appliance direct people for Halloween at the Phouse.

Number_6

Originally posted by lamarvenoy
Ya, my wife gets a little upset when I watch her program over and over. "But honey, I watched that Zip-a-dee-doo tip program too,I just love Disney." But she is easier on the eyes than that dork was. :).

Thankfully, my wife likes her too, so she doesn't get mad at all if I keep watching it.

Pioneer Hall

Woman: "Look at this awesome fridge for just 99 bucks. WOW!"

APPLIANCE DIRECT (in loud voice)

Man: Wanna know how to get a great fridge for 99 bucks?

The best was when he was showing off a washer. Knocks on the inside and goes this ain't no plastic toilet.

My family was flipping through channels one night and that was on. Hilarious!

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by TravisM
It can be funny but the 30 minute commercials drive me insane, though I am strangely drawn back to that channel lol!!!

And that is why it is marketing genius. They got you hooked.

This ain't no plastic toilet (this thread brought back some funny memories :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

LudwigVonDrake

I just got back from staying at the Pop Century and those Appliance Direct commercials are so bad, they're good! No one has mentioned "Wakkii Nu Nu!" (or however you spell it).

White Porcelain....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom