Apple Turnover Magic Kingdom

maleficant

Original Poster
:wave: Hi Everyone!!!

Not sure if I have posted this in the right place so apologise in advance but Just a bit of a random question but I absolutely love the Magic Kingdom Apple Turnovers, I think they are fantastic. I have tried the ones at the Boardwalk but didn't think they tasted the same. :animwink:
Although I have never been able to find the same apple turnovers any where else, except in the bakery on main street in Magic Kingdom!!
Would anyone know of where else I may be able to get my apple turnovers or would anyone be able to suggest an alternative cake for me to try. I am open to any suggestions although I have a nut allergy so nothing with nuts thanks!!!:slurp:

col

i bought my sister an apple turnover last year in MK bakery and she ate it all. i bought myself a cherry turnover and coz there was so many cherrys in it i just at the outside layer.

what i love and you cannot get it anywhere else (coz its just not the same) is a cinnimon roll and frozen latte from the main street bakery in MK. ive had that for my breakfast and dinner coz its that nice -thats where i spend most of my money but its worth it.:slurp:

have you ever tried funnel cake?

maleficant

Original Poster
Hey

No I have never tried funnel Cake but I see places selling it all over the park!!!
What exactly is funnel cake? I have been a little weary to try it before because I dont really know what it is.

I cant wait to get that black coffee and Apple Turnover is 1 Months time!

col

i had never tried a funnel cake until my last trip. a funnel cake is delish! its hard to explain but i will try: a funnel cake is pastry fried -which makes its crispy- and covered in a variety of toppings such a powder,cinnamon, chocolate sauce, ice cream. my advice is get a napkin and a knife and fork. the cake is big.

look at this pic:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Funnel_cake

SewIn2Disney

That's so funny that there is a whole thread devoted to one of my favorite foods in all of WDW....the apple turnovers from the Main Street Bakery! And they're so cheap too! (In comparison to all other WDW food) On my last trip, I ate there 3 times for breakfast, two apple and one cherry. Mmmmmmm :slurp:

There is a food store about 20 minutes away (Genaurdies if there are any by you) that have very similar apple turnovers in their bakery. But.....nothing will ever compare.

Great topic! Lol

Skippy

Hm.. I'll have to try those turnovers, as well as this frozen latte that seems to be so loved. I love the chocolate cake that used to be at the bakery, although I don't believe it's been there the past two years... we found it somewhere else.. i just can't remember....oh! yes, it was in norway in the little bakery there... mmm... chocolate cake....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom