App booking question

Heppenheimer

Original Poster
My next trip is planned for mid-November, and at this point, I'm still planning like it will actually happen... who knows if that will be the case, but anyway....

Two questions:

1) My dining reservation window has opened. I've made three reservations so far through the app, but everytime I try to book Victoria and Albert's, even though it is showing open availability and I'm using the same credit car to reserve, I get a message that reads "Something's not right... We're sorry for the inconvience!" I've tried different days with the same result. Any insights?

2) We would like to book Hoop Dee Doo, but I can't find it listed on the app. Do I need to call for this, assuming it actually will re-open with everything else?

Pangyal

My next trip is planned for mid-November, and at this point, I'm still planning like it will actually happen... who knows if that will be the case, but anyway....

Two questions:

1) My dining reservation window has opened. I've made three reservations so far through the app, but everytime I try to book Victoria and Albert's, even though it is showing open availability and I'm using the same credit car to reserve, I get a message that reads "Something's not right... We're sorry for the inconvience!" I've tried different days with the same result. Any insights?

2) We would like to book Hoop Dee Doo, but I can't find it listed on the app. Do I need to call for this, assuming it actually will re-open with everything else?
For #1, you might want to try using an Incognito browser window (not the app) to see if that helps push the reservation through. For #2, you can’t book shows or viewing packages/ dessert parties on the app, only on the website.

Heppenheimer

Original Poster
For #1, you might want to try using an Incognito browser window (not the app) to see if that helps push the reservation through. For #2, you can’t book shows or viewing packages/ dessert parties on the app, only on the website.
Excellent information, thanks!

That probably also explains why I couldn't figure out how to book a Fantasmic desert party when I was last at Disneyland.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom