Apology

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I'm aware of this...

I used to be a pro at handling Ivory in the mouth, after my dad sniped me with a flip flop from 30 ft away. He was like Tom Brady with a flip flop in hand
I had my encounters with the bar of soap as well. Switch, belt, hand, rolled up newspaper. What I hated was when my mom would look me in the eye and say "I am so disappointed that you behaved that way". That hurt more......but Im a better man for it!

ZaneB

Original Poster
I'm not going to argue. I thought the people on this forum would be kind enough to understand the situation but I was wrong (apart from a couple people) I'm tired of trying.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Yes I do, and for some reason my brother thinks that gives him the right to say he's aesthetic? He's not, he's small. Sorry about him.

I dunno, he was pretty funny on the troll forum the other day. Anyhow, I thought your posts were odd, but he was so random I couldn't take him seriously.

Glad you have your account back under control now.

Have you planned your retribution? I'd say...a facebook campaign is in order. I'd go on and post to all his friends "Do you even lift?" and "Come at me bro!" If he has his own machine, I can tell you how to get all his passwords relatively quickly (in pm)...

(kidding...kidding)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom