AP Specials end 4-9, then what?

Mitzer

Has anyone heard anything at all about Disney extending the Annual Pass rate specials past April 9th. Disney has, as long as I remember, offered AP specials in May. I have noticed that they usually coincide with the FL Resident specials. They released those some time ago, but nothing for AP holders. Has anyone heard any news about the new dates for the AP specials. If so, would you please post what you have heard. Thanks...trying to find that bigger, better deal for my May trip...:lol:

BitO'PixieDust

I've been calling Disney every day this week checking for AP rates. As of this morning, they can't tell me anything:( The lady I spoke with yesterday was very nice and really made the effort to check if she could find anything out. She also said she had at least 100 calls with the same request. I'll just keep checking every day. I do check Mousesavers.com each day also for updates.

Upvote 0

Mitzer

Original Poster
Yeah, I do too...just hoping someone here knew something I didn't. Well I can only hope that they will release the next one very soon. After all, the current one is about to expire...just not like Disney.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom