AP Site

GoofyFan1

Original Poster
I have been trying for several days to get into the AP page on WDW's site but I keep getting a system error, please try back later message. Anybody else getting the same? I was looking for offers for June, being a new passholder I was wondering when the discount offers might come out.

bayoutinkbelle

Do you have your pass yet, or are you using a voucher to try to gain entry to the site? I ask because I had all sorts of trouble getting into the site when I had my voucher. Once I got the actual pass, no problems. Sounds similar to the trouble you're having.

Also, make sure you're not having a firewall issue. That turned out to be a problem for me, too.

Good luck!

GoofyFan1

Original Poster
Do you have your pass yet, or are you using a voucher to try to gain entry to the site? I ask because I had all sorts of trouble getting into the site when I had my voucher. Once I got the actual pass, no problems. Sounds similar to the trouble you're having.

Also, make sure you're not having a firewall issue. That turned out to be a problem for me, too.

Good luck!

:wave: Thanks for the help. I have a pass and the firewall is down. I don't even get to the sign-in page. I click passholders at the top of the page, click yes to the secure/unsecure info. and then get the error message. Maybe I'll just contact WDW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom