AP sales

doctornick

I've seen people say that Disney is not selling (new) Annual Passes for WDW. Though it seems that Platinum Passes are for sale on their website so maybe it's only that level of pass being sold.

But anyway to my question... My family is planning to go next year sometime to WDW and we already have tickets from our aborted trip from this year. There's chance I might be in the Orlando area for work early next year. Is Disney currently allowing people to upgrade existing tickets to an AP?

PrincessLaur

I just came for the same question, I want to upgrade park tickets I purchased for a February 2021 trip to APs as we are adding a second trip and it is more cost effective. However, I can't find a way to purchase and don't want to sit on hold for hours. If anyone has any insight, on if they are available for purchase, it would be appreciated!

Upvote 0

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I just came for the same question, I want to upgrade park tickets I purchased for a February 2021 trip to APs as we are adding a second trip and it is more cost effective. However, I can't find a way to purchase and don't want to sit on hold for hours. If anyone has any insight, on if they are available for purchase, it would be appreciated!
Sales of APs have ben halted since the COVID-19 shutdown. Only renewals are being accepted at this time. No news yet on when sales will resume.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom