AP Refund Report

flutas

Just received my refund today, it was bigger than I expected. I did the math on what I thought it would be but it was almost double that.
I did the math on ours and it was pretty close to what I expected. They might have added a percent or two on top, or rounded somewhere, but it was pretty close to what it was supposed to be.

Got mine today as well. At first it seemed higher than expected ($200 and change for x2 Sig+ passes, monthly, charge day 27).

Then I remembered the down payment as well. Adding that in evens it out to about right.

Sailor310

I got the refund check today. After hearing all these great things here, I had great expectations for DL's generosity, but nooooo. I paid in full $419 for the So Cal on Feb 14th.
The park closed March 15th, so $419/12 months= $34.92/month. $419-$35=$384. That even leaves out all the blackout days.

DL sent me a check for $369!!?? I feel like I got ripped off for $15. Did I miss something? Taxes?

(With all that said, I still got my one day in the park, with the opportunity for a month's visits, for $50! :) )

Also, while I'm on here, somebody stole my AP magnet off my car in Rancho Palos Verdes. :( I was walking along the cliffs and through Terranea Resort.

Update: 3/30 (if anyone reads this). I got to thinking about my AP and realized that I was blacked out for June, July, and August, so spreading the price over 12 months wasn't correct. I checked and the pass was good for 170 days. So $419/170 days= 2.46 $/day
I had 20 useable days before the park closed (weekends blocked out) so 20 days X $2.46/day= $49.20
$419- $49.20= $369.8 So I got all melodramatic for nothing. DL did ok by me.

Last edited:

SuddenStorm

I got the refund check today. After hearing all these great things here, I had great expectations for DL's generosity, but nooooo. I paid in full $419 for the So Cal on Feb 14th.
The park closed March 15th, so $419/12 months= $34.92/month. $419-$35=$384. That even leaves out all the blackout days.

DL sent me a check for $369!!?? I feel like I got ripped off for $15. Did I miss something? Taxes?

(With all that said, I still got my one day in the park, with the opportunity for a month's visits, for $50! :) )

Also, while I'm on here, somebody stole my AP magnet off my car in Rancho Palos Verdes. :( I was walking along the cliffs and through Terranea Resort.

I bet those AP Magnets have gone up significantly in value this last month.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom