AP Rates Released up until Sept 27

wagnerdanp

Appears AP Rates were Released up until Sept 27 now. I am going Sept 20 to 30th. There appear to not be very many resorts open during this time period. Ie, no Pop Century or Coronodo Resort or Yacht/Beach. All-Star Sports appears to be heavily discounted along with the Polynesian (probably due to construction at the Poly and the fact that All Star Sports Cafe is being renovated).

Does anyone know if Disney ever subsequently issues rooms? Ie, would any Pop, Coronodo, or Yacht/Beach rooms ever show up? Ie, should I wait to book or should we change our plans to a different resort?

Not sure if the below will show up or not... but this is what I see on Disney's website.

Passholders: Save Up to 35% on Stays at Select Disney Resort Hotels - Before Summer Slips Away
View All Special Offers
Offer Highlights - Tab - Selected Offer Details - Tab
pop-century-resort-03-900x160.jpg

Enjoy the last days of summer at Walt Disney World Resort with this special offer - and make the most of your Annual Pass!
Passholders save up to 35% on stays at select Disney Resort Hotels. Offer valid for stays most nights July 20 through September 27, 2014. Book by September 24, 2014!
Explore savings for select Disney Resort hotels under each Resort Category:

Resort CategorySave on Stays
Most Nights
Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resort Hotels Save up to 35%
Disney's BoardWalk VillasSave 35%
July 20 through Sept 27, 2014
Disney's Old Key West Resort
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo HouseSave 25%
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village
Disney's Beach Club Villas
The Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
Select Disney Deluxe Resort Hotels Save up to 35%
Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge - Standard/Pool View RoomsSave 35%
Disney's BoardWalk Inn
Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Disney's Polynesian Resort
Disney's Wilderness Lodge
Disney's Yacht Club Resort
Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge - Savanna View/Club Level RoomsSave 25%
Disney's Beach Club Resort
Disney's Contemporary Resort
Select Disney Moderate Resort Hotels Save up to 30%
Disney's Caribbean Beach ResortSave 30%
Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside
The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French QuarterSave 25%
Select Disney Value Resort Hotels Save up to 25%
Disney's All-Star Music ResortSave 25%
Disney's All-Star Sports Resort
Disney's Pop Century Resort
Disney's Art of Animation Resort - Family Suites Only
Disney's All-Star Movies ResortSave 20%
Campgrounds Save up to 20%
The Campsites at Disney's Fort Wilderness ResortSave 20%
The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price a non-Passholder pays for the same room. Length of stay requirements may apply. See important details below.

PrincessNelly_NJ

Correct... It says it in the advertisement, but when I actually searched it came up with nothing.
Oh, I wonder if they are booked up because of free dining?
I just did a search without any discounts and Pop century, Coronado, and the Yacht Club were all unavailable.
The Beach Club came up as available but only for a 2 bedroom suite.

Upvote 0

wagnerdanp

Original Poster
Oh, I wonder if they are booked up because of free dining?
I just did a search without any discounts and Pop century, Coronado, and the Yacht Club were all unavailable.
The Beach Club came up as available but only for a 2 bedroom suite.

Yeah... Idk... I was hoping someone could help. I did see that Beach Club room available but that is WAY TOO EXPENSIVE!!! lol.

Upvote 0

PrincessNelly_NJ

Yeah... Idk... I was hoping someone could help. I did see that Beach Club room available but that is WAY TOO EXPENSIVE!!! lol.
Art of Animation might be a nice substitute for Pop Century.
POFQ might be a nice substitute for Coronado.
Boardwalk Inn might be a nice substitute for the Beach/Yacht Club.

Upvote 0

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Appears AP Rates were Released up until Sept 27 now. I am going Sept 20 to 30th. There appear to not be very many resorts open during this time period. Ie, no Pop Century or Coronodo Resort or Yacht/Beach. All-Star Sports appears to be heavily discounted along with the Polynesian (probably due to construction at the Poly and the fact that All Star Sports Cafe is being renovated).

Does anyone know if Disney ever subsequently issues rooms? Ie, would any Pop, Coronodo, or Yacht/Beach rooms ever show up? Ie, should I wait to book or should we change our plans to a different resort?

Not sure if the below will show up or not... but this is what I see on Disney's website.

Passholders: Save Up to 35% on Stays at Select Disney Resort Hotels - Before Summer Slips Away
View All Special Offers
Offer Highlights - Tab - Selected Offer Details - Tab
pop-century-resort-03-900x160.jpg

Enjoy the last days of summer at Walt Disney World Resort with this special offer - and make the most of your Annual Pass!
Passholders save up to 35% on stays at select Disney Resort Hotels. Offer valid for stays most nights July 20 through September 27, 2014. Book by September 24, 2014!
Explore savings for select Disney Resort hotels under each Resort Category:

Resort CategorySave on Stays
Most Nights
Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resort Hotels Save up to 35%
Disney's BoardWalk VillasSave 35%
Disney's Old Key West Resort
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo HouseSave 25%
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village
Disney's Beach Club Villas
The Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
Select Disney Deluxe Resort Hotels Save up to 35%
Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge - Standard/Pool View RoomsSave 35%
Disney's BoardWalk Inn
Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Disney's Polynesian Resort
Disney's Wilderness Lodge
Disney's Yacht Club Resort
Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge - Savanna View/Club Level RoomsSave 25%
Disney's Beach Club Resort
Disney's Contemporary Resort
Select Disney Moderate Resort Hotels Save up to 30%
Disney's Caribbean Beach ResortSave 30%
Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside
The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French QuarterSave 25%
Select Disney Value Resort Hotels Save up to 25%
Disney's All-Star Music ResortSave 25%
Disney's All-Star Sports Resort
Disney's Pop Century Resort
Disney's Art of Animation Resort - Family Suites Only
Disney's All-Star Movies ResortSave 20%
Campgrounds Save up to 20%
The Campsites at Disney's Fort Wilderness ResortSave 20%
The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price a non-Passholder pays for the same room. Length of stay requirements may apply. See important details below.

Since Disney's website is going crazy and crashing more than it works, I called. Got All Star Music Family Suite for a 25% discount - just changed the existing reservation I had. BTW, it is the food court at All Star Music that is being renovated, not All Star Sports. All Star Sports was renovated last year. Perhaps that's why All Star Music is listed at 25%....

Upvote 0

LAKid53

Premium Member

If you want a family suite, I would try Art of Animation or All Star Music, even though the food court is being renovated.

Upvote 0

disney4life2008

I found the link above but I am bummed - when I check my travel dates of August 9 to the 15th at Sports it says the passholder rate is not possible. But when I do August 10 to the 16th it gives me a cheaper rate than I have now. Is there is restriction on August 9th? I do not see any restrictions listed.

Upvote 0

disney4life2008

HOT :) :) :) :) I JUST SAVED OVER $30 ON MY ROOM AT SPORTS!!! My nightly rate is now $67 per night except for the Saturday which is $82 I think. Simply amazing!!!!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LAKid53

Premium Member
I found the link above but I am bummed - when I check my travel dates of August 9 to the 15th at Sports it says the passholder rate is not possible. But when I do August 10 to the 16th it gives me a cheaper rate than I have now. Is there is restriction on August 9th? I do not see any restrictions listed.

Not all the rooms at a resort are available under the discount, so the discounted rooms may be sold out for your selected week. I had a problem with the website yesterday (Stich kept eating the page), so I called WDW and the CM just rebooked the same trip, using the same reservation number, with the new passholder discount. Saved me $40.

Upvote 0

disney4life2008

Not all the rooms at a resort are available under the discount, so the discounted rooms may be sold out for your selected week. I had a problem with the website yesterday (Stich kept eating the page), so I called WDW and the CM just rebooked the same trip, using the same reservation number, with the new passholder discount. Saved me $40.

Yes. I called last night and the cm applied the discount to my room and I saved $35. I always say, an annual pass pays for itself with the discounts. the money I saved I added to my funds for my snacks and drinks Disney gift card :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom