AP Rates for Summer?

rodserling27

Original Poster
I'm a first-time AP holder and I'm ready to book a summer trip (even though I haven't taken my spring one yet :lol:). I got a good rate to stay at All-Star Music in two weeks and I'm hoping to do the same this summer at a different resort.

Any word on when summer rates might be posted and how much of a discount they usually offer in the summer? I heard that sometimes they don't even offer a summer discount; that would be a huge disappointment! The current discount rate on the AP section of the site is only valid through June 14. I'm going for a week at Port Orleans French Quarter (never been there) starting on June 16. I am really looking forward to staying there, and hoping to save a buck or two!

ddbowdoin

I'm a first-time AP holder and I'm ready to book a summer trip (even though I haven't taken my spring one yet :lol:). I got a good rate to stay at All-Star Music in two weeks and I'm hoping to do the same this summer at a different resort.

Any word on when summer rates might be posted and how much of a discount they usually offer in the summer? I heard that sometimes they don't even offer a summer discount; that would be a huge disappointment! The current discount rate on the AP section of the site is only valid through June 14. I'm going for a week at Port Orleans French Quarter (never been there) starting on June 16. I am really looking forward to staying there, and hoping to save a buck or two!

same, I went with KK for this reason... so that they would keep their eyes out for me when the AP rates were released. I have 10 nights (2 Poly, 8 BC) so yes... anything will help!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom