AP Query

willwilts

Hi All,

A quick question.

I am coming over from the UK in a few weeks, and will be buying an AP. (Hopefully multiple long visits in the next 12 months)

I know that the Magic Bands wont be shipped to me as they don't ship overseas (Oh well!)
BUT when I buy the AP, do they give me everything I need to get going and utilise the discounts / free parking etc?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Hi All,

A quick question.

I am coming over from the UK in a few weeks, and will be buying an AP. (Hopefully multiple long visits in the next 12 months)

I know that the Magic Bands wont be shipped to me as they don't ship overseas (Oh well!)
BUT when I buy the AP, do they give me everything I need to get going and utilise the discounts / free parking etc?

Are you staying at a Disney Resort (which one)?

Upvote 0

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Hi All,

A quick question.

When you purchase the AP, you will receive an AP card which will serve as your admission until you get a MagicBand (if you check into Ft. Wilderness before purchasing your AP you will receive your band then) and a separate AP discount card which you need to show whenever you take advantage of the discounts (even after you have a band.)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom