AP holder

sdemore

Hello Disney Planners,

We are planning for a two week retirement trip in December. We are first time AP holders since it was the most economical way to buy park hopper passes. I just saw the SWGE opening date for the end of August, and with that someone mentioned possible black out dates for AP holders. Would that apply to DH and I if we are staying on site at the Wilderness Lodge? I don't want to over react, but panic may set in if I don't find out soon:arghh::arghh::arghh:

Thanks in advance for any info you can provide!

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Hello Disney Planners,

We are planning for a two week retirement trip in December. We are first time AP holders since it was the most economical way to buy park hopper passes. I just saw the SWGE opening date for the end of August, and with that someone mentioned possible black out dates for AP holders. Would that apply to DH and I if we are staying on site at the Wilderness Lodge? I don't want to over react, but panic may set in if I don't find out soon:arghh::arghh::arghh:

Thanks in advance for any info you can provide!
If you buy an AP and the AP does not have blackout dates at all, ever, then no they can not black out dates for SW GE if its open to the general ticketed piblic.

Upvote 0

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
WDW tries to add blackout dates to Platinum and Platinum Plus passes, the torches and pitchforks will come.

Btw, only Florida residents/DVC can purchase Gold, Silver (the old seasonal pass), Select & Weekday Select passes.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom