AP Fastpass limit

maelstrom98

Original Poster
Hi all -

In October I finally took the plunge and bought an annual pass, and am still learning the odds and ends of having an AP. I have week long trip with my husband coming up next month. At our 60 day mark I went in to make our fastpasses, and it let me make them for our entire trip, except for our last day where it would only allow me to make FPs for my husband (who does not have an AP). It said my limit had been reached. I thought this was strange, because I thought the rule was I could make them for the length of my stay (we're staying on property). I waited a day, and voila I was able to make them for our final day.

I was lucky enough to have another short trip planned with some friends in June. Today is our 60 day mark (again, staying on property), and the site only allowed me to make fastpasses for one of our four park days. I was able to make fastpasses for the other three days for my traveling companions (non-AP). Is this a glitch, or as an AP can you really only make FPs for one trip at a time, even if you're staying on property and within the 60 day window? I know Disney's websites are notoriously glitchy, but I didn't know if this was an IT issue, or a me issue.

nickys

Premium Member
Hi all -

In October I finally took the plunge and bought an annual pass, and am still learning the odds and ends of having an AP. I have week long trip with my husband coming up next month. At our 60 day mark I went in to make our fastpasses, and it let me make them for our entire trip, except for our last day where it would only allow me to make FPs for my husband (who does not have an AP). It said my limit had been reached. I thought this was strange, because I thought the rule was I could make them for the length of my stay (we're staying on property). I waited a day, and voila I was able to make them for our final day.

I was lucky enough to have another short trip planned with some friends in June. Today is our 60 day mark (again, staying on property), and the site only allowed me to make fastpasses for one of our four park days. I was able to make fastpasses for the other three days for my traveling companions (non-AP). Is this a glitch, or as an AP can you really only make FPs for one trip at a time, even if you're staying on property and within the 60 day window? I know Disney's websites are notoriously glitchy, but I didn't know if this was an IT issue, or a me issue.

You should be able to make them for both your onsite stays. If it won’t let you, you should phone the AP help line. They can book them for you if necessary, this is a common problem.

(However ....... for info,

If you have an offsite visit within 30 days either side of an onsite stay, then things get messy. Your onsite stay counts towards your “7 days within a month” limit and vice versa. I don’t think there is a way around this).

Paging @Rob562 for advice here.

Rob562

You should be able to make them for both your onsite stays. If it won’t let you, you should phone the AP help line. They can book them for you if necessary, this is a common problem.

(However ....... for info,

If you have an offsite visit within 30 days either side of an onsite stay, then things get messy. Your onsite stay counts towards your “7 days within a month” limit and vice versa. I don’t think there is a way around this).

Paging @Rob562 for advice here.

Sorry, I can't shed any more light on this. I agree that things can get messy with mixtures of on and off site trips that you want to book with an ap, and that the AP Help Desk should be able to sort out what's a glitch from what's an unfortunate limitation of the FP+ system.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom