AOA

HatboxGhost

My wife and I went there 2 years ago and are going back next year. Although its only the two of us, we stayed at the Cars suite which is basically for a family. We love the convenience of having two showers so we can get ready at the same time in the morning. Do we really NEED the big room? Not really, however we only go once a year so we like to go without limitations and spoil ourselves. I can only speak for the Cars rooms, but they are wonderfully themed. I am sure the other themed areas are just as nice. AOA has been the least hectic stay we have had in WDW and the best......imo.....bus service to the parks. If you want to save a few dollars, you can stay in the Little Mermaid section as they are NOT suites. Hope that helps.

Omnikron

We stayed there earlier this year. Very nice grounds and the Little Nemo pool is really great. The only con with staying at the Little Mermaid side is the almost 10 minute walk from your room to the main building.

wdisneyw2000

My family & I stayed at the LM. Had a great time we all loved it. Themed nicely. As far as the above con to the 10 minute walk to the front. We drove to the front which made it fine for us.

patch553

absolutely love it. we've stayed there 3 times twice in the little mermaid section,once at the cars!,yes there is bit of a walk from the little mermaid to the food court/main pool but the theming inbetween is brilliant and to us its a joy,the cars is just superb from the theming to the location,weve only been there in feb so haven't found it to be overly crowded but we haven't found a single issue,really jelous hope u enjoy

tor29c

Also loved AoA! We stayed in a Nemo suite with a view of the kiddie pool. Minimal noise but the wi-fi was awful. Loved having a cocktail at the big, blue pool! And hearing the music under water was so fun!

HatboxGhost

Also loved AoA! We stayed in a Nemo suite with a view of the kiddie pool. Minimal noise but the wi-fi was awful. Loved having a cocktail at the big, blue pool! And hearing the music under water was so fun!
I knew that you could hear the music underwater and my wife and I wanted to check it out but totally forgot about it. We were having so much fun in the Cars pool that we didn't really think about it. Next time we will have to walk over there.

Kat326

My family & I have stayed at AOA twice and will be staying there again in January on our next trip! We loved it!!! We stayed in one of the Lion King suites (one of my top 3 Disney movies since I was a kid, so I was in love with the theming!) There's plenty of space for the 4 of us to put our things w/o being cramped, and having 2 bathrooms is nice because it means my parents can use one and my BF and I can use the other, so we get to the parks faster!! Walking into the lobby with the walls of concept art is the coolest (but being an illustrator, I might be a tad biased ;) ) highly recommend it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom