AoA for 4 adults (2 couples)

CaptainAmerica

Keep in mind that you'll be charged extra for having more than 2 adults in the room too, which might influence their decision.
I don't think that's right. I believe you can put four adults in a DAAR suite. I know for certain that there's no extra charge for additional adults in villas at the DVC resorts, and I think the same applies to the family suites as well as the Ft. Wilderness cabins.

Nemo14

I don't think that's right. I believe you can put four adults in a DAAR suite. I know for certain that there's no extra charge for additional adults in villas at the DVC resorts, and I think the same applies to the family suites as well as the Ft. Wilderness cabins.
my mistake then. I've never stayed in the suites.

Jess G

Original Poster
Keep in mind that you'll be charged extra for having more than 2 adults in the room too, which might influence their decision.

They don't have a problem staying at POP its me who has the problem lol. Maybe I'm making things to difficult and I should suck it up and go to POP?

Jess G

Original Poster
I'd 100% rather be in a DAAR suite than Pop.

That's how I've been feeling, but for a second there I felt crazy that I'm being to snobby to stay in POP lol. I'll price it out and if it's a little out of their range I'm thinking I'll just pay whatever they can't do. Honestly I think if I can keep it under $2300 for the 4 nights for them they will be fine. After they leave hubby and I are either going to GF or AKL.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom