Anywhere to buy bottles of wine at WDW?

Mark Wilson

Original Poster
Hello all,

Anywhere on the property that you can buy bottles of wine at? (To take back to your hotel?) Or do you need to go of property? Do any of the vendors at epcot food and wine sell bottles?

Thanks!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
You will find a boat load of bottled wine at Food and Wine. I did not hit the pavilion this year, but they easily had wine choices into three digits there every other year I have been in there.

Most of the quick service locations at your resort will also have a very limited selection of wines.

Last edited:

Bparso87

Most good courts and resort stores will have wine and other kinds of alcohol. But expect to pay inflated prices

Rogue21

If you don't mind going off property, there is a market at Crossroads that has some wine/beer. There is also a liquor store attached. (I always seem to go on a Sunday, so the "liquor" section is never open.)

Of course, the Festival Center at Epcot during the F&W Fest has a better selection. Priced accordingly.

deanaandrich

Italy has a decent wine selection. The vast majority of the resorts will have bottles of wine. I've even seen them in fort wilderness. Don't forget your corkscrew!

Sloan

There is also a nice selection of wine at the Zawadi Marketplace, the gift shop of the Jambo House (Animal Kingdom Lodge). deanandrich is absolutely correct though - take your own corkscrew - finding one of those is much more challenging that finding the wine ....

BuddyThomas

There is also a nice selection of wine at the Zawadi Marketplace, the gift shop of the Jambo House (Animal Kingdom Lodge). deanandrich is absolutely correct though - take your own corkscrew - finding one of those is much more challenging that finding the wine ....
They had a bunch of wine and other spirits at the Yacht Club gift shop on my recent stay. I assume the gift shops at the other resorts have the same.

Trevmation

What about at the new California Grill? I know when you go up the elevators they display all their wine collection. I didn't find out if you could buy any bottles.

NiarrNDisney

There certainly is! All resorts have at least one store or CS restaurant that sells beer, spirits and wine but I have found these to have a nice variety:

Aafes Express (SoG)
Commander Porter's (GFR)
Fantasia Market (CR)
Panchito's (CSR)
Screen Door General Store (BWR)
Zawadi Marketplace (AKL)

Bottles of wine can also be found inside the parks as well:

__Epcot__

Enoteca Wine Room (Italy)
Les Vins de France (France)
Weinkeller (Germany)

__DAK__

Mobassa Market Place (Africa)

If I think of some more places I will come back and edit this post :)

Sans Souci

We usually stay at either Boardwalk or Beach Club and my husband usually walks to the Hess for beer and wine. It's stuff like Barefoot and Yellow Tail, but for a night cap, it's good.

Bairstow

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Johari Treasures (the tiny store at Kidani Villages) carry even more alcohol than Zawadi does?
It would make sense, it being the DVC location.

Also, funny you should mention it, but that there actually was a corkscrew in our AKL studio last time we stayed there, sitting with the coffee supplies.

A word to those looking to buy wine at EPCOT: Notice that no matter where you buy it, you can't bring it out of the park yourself. It's sent via package services to the package claim at the front of the park, outside the gates along the trail to the bus depot. Going by what the kid working at the Norway pavilion told me, there's no way to have it sent to the International Gateway OR have it delivered to your room on property, so you're stuck picking up a little white box and carrying it with you on the bus.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom