Anything that I missed that we need to see or do?

Anything that I missed that we need to see or do? This will be my family’s first visit to Walt Disney World. We arrive late on Sept 24<SUP>th</SUP> and leave late on Oct. 3. There will be my Wife, 16 year old Step-Daughter, her 16 year old girlfriend, and our 11 month old son. We have two rooms at Pop Century and got the free dining plan included. We have eight day premium Magic Your Way tickets, and I have an annual pass as well as a DDE card. We have quite a few ADR’s booked. Sunday the 25<SUP>th</SUP> at Animal Kingdom with breakfast at Donald’s Breakfastosaurus and dinner at Boma’s. Monday the 26<SUP>th</SUP> at the <ST1:place with breakfast at Chef Mickey’s and dinner at ‘Ohana’s. Tuesday the 27<SUP>th</SUP> at Disney MGM Studios lunch at the Sci-Fi Dine-In and dinner at 50’s Prime Time Café. Wednesday the 28<SUP>th</SUP> at the <ST1:place><?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:place> with breakfast at Cinderella’s Royal Table and dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern. Thursday the 29<SUP>th</SUP> at Epcot with lunch at L’Originale Alfredo di Roma and dinner at Le Cellier Steakhouse, that evening my Wife and I are going to see Cirque Du Soleil La Nouba while the girls take care of the 11 month old. On Friday the 30<SUP>th</SUP> we are spending the day at Seaworld. On Saturday October 1<SUP>st</SUP> we are going to spend the morning in the Animal Kingdom and the afternoon in Epcot and my wife and I are going to Victoria and Albert’s for a romantic dinner. On Sunday the 2<SUP>nd</SUP> we don’t know where will go maybe to Typhoon Lagoon for the day and we are going to Concourse Steakhouse for dinner. On the 3<SUP>rd</SUP> we thought we would try to see anything that we had missed in the parks before we head to the airport for our <st1:time Hour="16" Minute="30">4:30</st1:time> flight. We will use our counter service meals for the rest of the meals in the parks, and we will pay for two of the breakfast’s buffets as we have too many table service ADR’s for the dining plan.<O:p</O:p

dizneykev

You've got to try the Conga fruit drink at the stand across from the Mexico Pavilion at EPCOT. You can get it "on the rocks" or as a frozen version. Either way it is great!

Have Fun!

Dizneykev

Upvote 0

SpenceMan01

imagineersrock said:
Wow Spence, I didn't realize you enjoyed fantasmic!? :lol:

(He's right though! Don't miss it!)
Just a little bit ;)

So much, in fact, that many times during the day I get this ringing in my ears that bears a striking resemblance to the Fantasmic theme....

then I realize that my cell phone is ringing :lol:

Upvote 0

wdwnj

don't miss...

If you are traveling with little girls who just LOOOOOVE the princesses DO NOT MISS breakfast in Norway at Askerskus(or however you spell it). The food was good and my daughter loved it. The princesses (Belle, Jasmin, Snow White, Aurora-aka sleeping beauty, Mary Poppins-not a princesses but,whatever. etc.) stopped at each table and spoke to the children then signed every autograph, each princess even stopped so every child could get an indivdual picture with each princess. My daughter was in her glory. Reservations were not as hard to come by as the one in the Castle.:king:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom