Anything new for 2011 ?

RSoxNo1

You said it! I can still hear that song now. I loved it and that's a good thing because it was everywhere!! I even bought the CD I loved it so much. Brian McKnight sang it on the CD.

The Brian McKnight version was on the "Disney's Music from the Parks" CD. The best track from that CD was far and away the version of Grim Grinning Ghosts by the Barenaked Ladies. For me, everything else on that CD was pretty bad, including the Brian McKnight version of Remember the Magic.

Roger321

September Too

I am heading to WDW in September 2011 as well. So far new changes seems quite limited. At the risk of sounding too sappy, my advice is to forget about whether or not you should have waited until 2012 and have a fantasitc time. I am sure there will be lots to discover. :)

misterID

Alan: What progress has been made to improve the parks in 2011?

Executive: We put an 11 on the shirts.

Haha :lol:

I was planning on taking a vacation at the world this year, but I'm thinking about just holding off a year and going to DLR for the first time.

You can basically see the same new attractions there you can here.

cheezbat

Haha :lol:

I was planning on taking a vacation at the world this year, but I'm thinking about just holding off a year and going to DLR for the first time.

You can basically see the same new attractions there you can here.

I would totally encourage you to do just that! DLR has alot to offer...and if you've never been, then you have GOT to get out there!

The last few years I've been wishing i lived closer to DLR over WDW.

NiarrNDisney

2011 will bring us new queues for HM, and now PPF, but if you just wait towards the end of the year you will also have a new glittery restroom where the Skyway station used to be in Fantasyland

Jakester

Also regarding 2011, is there really not going to be a 40th anniversary celebration? After seeing the merch in the park today I cant imagine them missing out on a big promotional promotion such as that. And the merch is pretty nice too, surely TDO isnt going to be that dumb when they could be using it to the advantage to draw guests. Its a bit early yet I know but couldnt at least a new parade still happen at MK by Oct?
Debuting October 1, 2011: In honor of the magic kingdoms 40birthday, we present the 40anniversary Dreams come true parade !!!
The parade will also be the SAME AS BEFORE:sohappy::sohappy:

If they do a new parade, they'll just slap a name on the old parade and call it "New"

cheezbat

Debuting October 1, 2011: In honor of the magic kingdoms 40birthday, we present the 40anniversary Dreams come true parade !!!
The parade will also be the SAME AS BEFORE:sohappy::sohappy:

If they do a new parade, they'll just slap a name on the old parade and call it "New"

I'm hoping for a new parade...or SOMETHING new....and NOT something that's just plain garbage.(cough*Pixar Countdown to fun*cough!)

aladdin2007

They could easily use Disneylands 50th anniversary afternoon parade soundtrack here for the 40th and just retool the Julie Andrews intro etc. But I guess its new floats TDO doesnt want to put out for. Which is obvious by what they did with the horrible new parade (not even a parade) at hollywood studios.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom