Anyone Writing a Book on WDW and TDO?

gonnichi

Original Poster
Since there are many experts here that know a lot about WDW and what changes have ben made by TDO over the past 10 to 15 years I was just wondering if anyone here was planning on writing a book. I think it would be fun to see how these changes occurred over time and what their impact on the parks have been. A year by year explanation of what has changed would be cool. It would also be interesting to see how profits have been influenced by these changes. I know a lot of people here think that TDO has not done a lot of great things over the past 15 years but the Book could have a great Happy ending if they finally build Star Wars Land, Cars land, New Imagination, Avatar, along with New Fantasyland.

If there is already A book out there that does this please disregard the above. lol.

Last edited:

real mad hatter

I think Real Mad Hatter wrote one.
Afraid it was a reference book for my local library..I just asked a million questions on here..Noted down various subjects and handed it to a wiz kid at our library..Funny enough only last week I met one of the staff ( whom I didn't recognise ) at a supermarket..She says the book gets used almost on a daily basis..So my thanks goes out to everyone on this magical site for their input..I only asked the questions..You gave me the answers..The chap in the library done awesome stuff on graphic designs to make it look professional..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom