Anyone tried the burger at Chefs de France?

AEfx

Has anyone tried the burger at Chefs de France yet?

Steak hache Angus, champignons et Bearnaise, frites - 1/2 lb. Angus hamburger with confit onions, mushroom Duxelle, tomatoes and Bearnaise on artisan bread, french fries $22.95

It's listed on the AllEarsNet menu for dinner, but not on their lunch. However, the lunch hasn't been updated since spring, so I'm curious to know if it appears on the lunch menu as well. I've always wanted to try there, but this would make me definately go on my next trip.

So anyone been and had one/seen one? Do I dare ask if anyone has a pic...LOL.

Can't help it. The thought of paying $23 for a burger seems so absurd to me anywhere but WDW...but I would definately give it a try, especially since I've never wanted to try anything on the menu there before.

AEfx

biergarten

hahahaha....hamburger at chef de france...

i dont know. i think that is for the tag along relative that just doesn't get into the hole "epcot" (or "disney") thing.

same with the hot dogs mixed in with the bratwurst at the biergarten...

Upvote 0

AEfx

Original Poster
hahahaha....hamburger at chef de france...

i dont know. i think that is for the tag along relative that just doesn't get into the hole "epcot" (or "disney") thing.

same with the hot dogs mixed in with the bratwurst at the biergarten...

Uh, did you actually read the description? Doesn't sound like your average burger, LOL. I get the whole "Epcot" and "Disney" thing, and I still like hamburgers...some people are connoisseurs. ;)

Gormet burgers are actually increasing in popularity, which I'm sure it why they added it. Heck, even Oprah is doing shows about them, LOL.

So has anyone actually tried it? Or can they verify they also have it at lunch as well?

AEfx

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom