Anyone stayed in the refurbished rooms at both the YC and the BC?

durangojim

Original Poster
If so, which did you prefer and why?
We had a great stay at the YC over New Year's with a lake view room facing EPCOT where we could watch the fireworks each night. We're going back next April but unfortunately the dates we want in a water view room aren't available, but we were able to get a water view room at the BC (which we haven't been at in close to 4-5 years). My contact at the resort told us that she would put is in a great room at the BC with a full balcony, lake view room, etc, but I was wondering for those who have stayed at both resorts in the refurbished rooms which did you prefer and why? Were the laminated floors at the YC noisy at all?
Thank for answering my silly questions, but I'd really like to make this a special trip for my family.

DisneyJill

i've only been in the reno rooms at BC (hoping to get into one at YC next week so i can update!) but the rooms at the BC were lovely. the palette was relaxing and they've really stepped up the game on bedding, plug ins, etc...i love the look of the floors at YC and think for many reasons (cleaning, allergies) they'll be good. hopefully they won't be noisy--luckily they are in a place where people will be walking around in mostly tennis shoes and flip flops and not high heels!

Missymoe4

If so, which did you prefer and why?
We had a great stay at the YC over New Year's with a lake view room facing EPCOT where we could watch the fireworks each night. We're going back next April but unfortunately the dates we want in a water view room aren't available, but we were able to get a water view room at the BC (which we haven't been at in close to 4-5 years). My contact at the resort told us that she would put is in a great room at the BC with a full balcony, lake view room, etc, but I was wondering for those who have stayed at both resorts in the refurbished rooms which did you prefer and why? Were the laminated floors at the YC noisy at all?
Thank for answering my silly questions, but I'd really like to make this a special trip for my family.

I want a contact at the resort! Lucky you to have the inside job.

durangojim

Original Poster
I want a contact at the resort! Lucky you to have the inside job.

It's a long story but we've been very lucky to be placed on a VIP list for the Yacht & Beach Club for past 5 or so years. Disney really does value feedback when it's offered in a professional and constructive way. That's all I'm going to say about that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom