Anyone Smelled Something in a Ride?

awesomeinabox

My memory can date this back to 2005 OR Jan 2007 but I remember a really weird stinky smell at the top of the drop in BTM. It was right where you reach the top of the climb through the "falling cavern" and where the water was pouring down. Man was it stinky! I'm guessing it was from the pipes. Till this day whenever I smell it on the street I am transported back to MK and it takes my mind away from whatever nasty is leaking into the street.

wiigirl

lol! That sounds miserable! But no, I've never experienced that.

I have....traced it to a kid who pooped.. :p
75.gif

lostpro9het

Funny you bring this up, just this morning on EE as you leave the station, turn right and he'd up it reeks like something I've never smelled before. Been like that all morning.

NiarrNDisney

This must have been back in 91' (I was a kid) when I noticed a almost rancid vinegar ketchup smell near Mr. Toads Wild Ride and the Tea Cups but ever since then I conotate it with unclean sweaty people (I know weird right).

tink729

There's going to be bad smells anywhere you go, especially when you consider the heat, humidity, and sheer volume of people. But just think of all the awesome smells only unique to WDW! My favorites are the smell of the Polynesian lobby and the water smell in Pirates.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom