Anyone seen Tink's line short???

Raven66

When we saw Tink and friends in Dec 2008 we waited where it was covered by the train. It was rainy and chilly. So when they came to drop the rope on that side we were pretty much in front. We waited about 15 mins and then there is a little line inside. The reason the line moves so slow is because they take a bit of time with each family. Iridessa asked my daughter where we were from and she said Arkansas and then Iridessa kept saying applesauce and how it was a funny name for our home. So hung with her for about 5 mins or so and that happened with each fairy and we saw 3 of them. But it was fun and we would so go see them again.

RAXIP

Okay, what confuses me is that both times we waited for Princesses, it was only a 15 minute wait while Tink was 45. The ends of the lines were at the same point! Since I've never waited to see Tink, what I want to know is this...is there more line beyond the front of the two lines at the CM with the rope for Tink and not for Princesses? If not, why, if they have roughly the same amount of people in each line, is Tinks so much longer of a wait?

The Princess M&G has double the capacity of the Fairies (if you know what I mean ;))

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom