Anyone seen the NEW Blue Man Group show?

Alexis

Original Poster
Hello everyone! I've seen Blue Man Group twice before, but not since they changed the show. Has anyone seen the new show, and is it any different from the previous show they had before?

Thank you!

OFTeric

The end is improved with a larger rave esq feel.. no more toilet paper. And a few simple acts added in. Not sure if it is worth the price to see the changes, but a fun evening diversion.

bsiev1977

Hello everyone! I've seen Blue Man Group twice before, but not since they changed the show. Has anyone seen the new show, and is it any different from the previous show they had before?

Thank you!
I've seen the old show multiple times, in Orlando, Vegas and New York. Will be giving the new show a shot this December.
I really enjoy BMG. As much as anything else about the show, the music is fantastic. The live band, plus the blue men and their weird instruments or the drumming segments. Fantastic.

derekburgan

I saw the old show about 8 times between Boston and Orlando. I enjoy the new ending, and it's fun, but I don't believe its the "wow" moment the old show had.

The new additions to the show are very well done, and they kept all the best parts of the old show so if you're a Blue Man fan, it's worth checking out.

Alexis

Original Poster
I saw the old show about 8 times between Boston and Orlando. I enjoy the new ending, and it's fun, but I don't believe its the "wow" moment the old show had.

The new additions to the show are very well done, and they kept all the best parts of the old show so if you're a Blue Man fan, it's worth checking out.
Alright thanks for the post! I will try to go see the new show :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom