Anyone see the EE refernce in ...

DarkImage4

Original Poster
The new Disney Channel show "The Emperor's New School"

I believe it was in the first episode. When Yzma and Kronk head to the secret lab, they get into the coaster/slide they take down to to the lab itself, as they're speeding down the track (with Kronk yelling and screaming) they quick pass a Yeti on the side. It happened so fast that I barely caught it.

Wife and I agreed that is was "sooo cool"

Mecha Figment

wait wait wait... there is a cartoon series now... i was fine with the sequel.... but i show..

I work at disney and didn't even know about this.

CThaddeus

What really stinks is that they got most of the original voices, but didn't even manage to get the original Kuzco - David Spade. It just doesn't work as well without him...kind of like the Tarzan TV cartoon where pretty much nobody returned to do the voices. Very disappointing.

CThaddeus

Magic Maker said:
Ya I don't have cable so........

Just wait a few weeks. My guess is that ABC will slap it into their Saturday morning schedule like they do every new show they put on the Disney Channel now.

ISTCrew20

I didn't see that episode, but I have seen the show. I really like it too. Wouldn't the Yeti have more of a connection to the Matterhorn if they were trying to mock a Disney attraction?

And speaking of these things, I caught the very last seconds of a Dunkin' Donuts commercial that had a guy with cartoon birds flying around him, eating "The Happiest Sandwich On Earth"!

Buford

ISTCrew20 said:
I didn't see that episode, but I have seen the show. I really like it too. Wouldn't the Yeti have more of a connection to the Matterhorn if they were trying to mock a Disney attraction?

And speaking of these things, I caught the very last seconds of a Dunkin' Donuts commercial that had a guy with cartoon birds flying around him, eating "The Happiest Sandwich On Earth"!
I recognized it as the Matterhorn, too...same standing position at least :).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom