Anyone need a 10% off an annual pass card?

candyman9585

Hi everyone! We have 8 Walt Disney World Passholder Pass-Along Savings Cards good for 10% of an Annual Pass for Walt Disney World. If anyone is interested please private message us, and we will send your discount card out to you right away to the first 8 people who want one. Please remember each card is good for purchasing annual passes for up to 6 people, but this must be done all at one time. Also, this discount card is good for purchasing an annual pass from May 1, 2009 to July 31, 2009 at Walt Disney World Theme Park Main Entrance ticket windows only. So whoever needs one let us know. :animwink:

timeman

Does anybody have any that expire later than July?

They all expire at the end of July.

The other good thing is that if you are going down for your Birthday and are getting the free birthday pass you can use it toward the annual pass, which would mean you would end up saving around $125 off the price of an annual pass with the 10% discount.

Upvote 0

candyman9585

Original Poster
Hi everyone! I just wanted to bump this up to the top, and ask if anyone still needed one of these Annual Pass 10% off discount cards because I have 1 left. The first person to send me a private message can have it. It is good for the purchase of up to 6 Annual Passes at one given time at any Walt Disney World park ticket window, and it must be used by July 31, 2009. :)

Upvote 0

jewils

Silly question

Have a silly question about the terms. We're going in December, but are planning on getting APs for the family (4). Is there a difference between buying them before the June/July date but then waiting to activate them in December? We're obviously not going to be at DW before December. Just let me know if I can take advantage of this offer. Thanks!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom