Anyone know when CM get their first paycheck?

Artoo88

Original Poster
I’m a new CM and my traditions class is this Saturday the 13th along with my magic class on Sunday the 14th does anyone know when we get our first paycheck? Is it biweekly or weekly? Trying to work some things out and just wanted to know when I can expect my first paycheck. Sorry if this isn’t the forum for this question I’m new here.

Kingoglow

I bet Disney has a great big HR department as well as an employee handbook with answers to all sorts of question that you might have.

Amidala

I bet Disney has a great big HR department as well as an employee handbook with answers to all sorts of question that you might have.

Yup. The phone number for casting is (407) 828-1000 in FL and (844) 559-2278 in CA (assuming you're a CA CM if by Magic you mean Step into the Magic? MK's is Once Upon a Time is Now), and the handbook should be included in your new hire paperwork

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I know where I work we have a portal we can go to that gives us the pay day dates. I think its fairly standard if not required by law that employers have to publish or provide that information to its employees.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom