anyone know if rip ride rockit secret playlist still operational

Hot Lava

Original Poster
Did you push and hold the logo? From what I have read, you have to hold in down for an extended time. 10 seconds maybe? That is just what I have read. Hopefully someone with actual experience can weigh in.

danpam1024

I was holding the logo, but I was running out of time before the ride started!!!! Nothing happened :( I have a Powerpass so I can't go back until August :'( (unless I upgrade :) )

Mike C

You have to hold it down around 5 seconds, then let go (This is the part most people miss) It should then pop the number pad. Yes, you have to do it quick, once you are about to face up on the lift, it's too late.

pumpkin7

Metallica! We thought Metallica was a very bad omission. I'm glad it's in the secret playlist, I just wish we had known about it before we went!! The BTTF theme would be pretty sweet also.

afar28

Wow the secret playlist sounds awesome! So the only downside is that you wont be able to get the video after the ride is over. Is the video even worth it?

Goofy Rocks

Was working fine last week, Still trying to figure out if the BTTF theme is on there, I was told it is but don't have the number for it. Great Gig in the Sky, Free Bird and For Whom the Bell Tolls are all great listens on the ride.

Would love to hear the theme!!!!!!

derekburgan

Only 1 theme song for me on this side, Sabotage, Beastie Boys!!

Have to agree. Always want to try new stuff but I find myself back at Sabotage more often than not.

Was excited to get the secret playlist to work a month ago. My problem at first was like a previous poster, I was holding down the button, but not letting go. Once I got it to work I went with Eminem's Lose Yourself and it was great.

SWatsi

Even though I LOVE hard rock- I'm going with Elton John-timeless :)

Yeah good choice. Thats one for me and my Dad as well.

With that in mind. How much time do you get to select the songs? It's been years since I've been on.
Also would I be able to assist in selecting the songs for someone next to me :p

danpam1024

Yeah good choice. Thats one for me and my Dad as well.

With that in mind. How much time do you get to select the songs? It's been years since I've been on.
Also would I be able to assist in selecting the songs for someone next to me :p
Last time I tried- I failed....someone else needs to help ya with that- you don't get much time in the first place!

Tom Morrow

My favorite is The Muppets - Movin' Right Along. It even syncs up well with the ride.

Some songs fit or flow better with the ride than others. Songs I have tried that I think work well are:

Official:
ZZ Top - Gimme All Your Lovin'
Shiny Toy Guns - Le Disko
Beastie Boys - Sabotage
Black Eyed Peas - Pump It

Unnoficial:
Led Zeppelin - Immigrant Song
Jane's Addiction - Just Because
Tom Petty - Runnin' Down a Dream
U2 - Vertigo
Eminem - Lose Yourself
Judas Priest - You Got Another Thing Comin'

...they really need to update the playlist.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom