Anyone know if a magicband 2.0 puck will fit in an air tag keychain?

Weather_Lady

I have no personal experience myself, but I Googled, and when an etsy seller who sells airtag holders was asked about a MB 2.0 puck, she said it would fit, but not snugly enough for comfort.

If you're looking for a bespoke MB 2.0 puck holder (keychain, carabiner, chain, etc.), etsy offers quite a few.

Queen of the WDW Scene

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I have no personal experience myself, but I Googled, and when an etsy seller who sells airtag holders was asked about a MB 2.0 puck, she said it would fit, but not snugly enough for comfort.

If you're looking for a bespoke MB 2.0 puck holder (keychain, carabiner, chain, etc.), etsy offers quite a few.

Thanks for the reply.
I do actually have a couple from Etsy but they are rather clunky and make noise as I walk but that's my bad because I ordered pretty big ones so what did I expect right?
I then though hmm a nice low profile soft silicone air tag holder would be nice.
I'll probably end up getting of of the no nonsense holders from Etsy that is just the plain holder attached to a keychain instead of a cool pice of art haha.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom