Anyone know a grocery store that delivers near WDW?

MMBC

First-timers here, we are staying at Sheraton Vistana Villages and would like to have groceries delivered to our room - it's okay with the hotel, but whoever I talked with didn't know of a grocery store that delivers?

Anyone know of grocery store that delivers?

Thanks!

LaunchPadMcQuack

We also used Garden Grocer for our trip last year. We stayed at the cabins at Fort Wilderness and even had them bring us a Pumpkin for carving.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

coachwnh

First-timers here, we are staying at Sheraton Vistana Villages and would like to have groceries delivered to our room - it's okay with the hotel, but whoever I talked with didn't know of a grocery store that delivers?

Anyone know of grocery store that delivers?

Thanks!
Welcome to Magic!

Upvote 0

MMBC

Original Poster
Thank you everyone for your reply, Garden Grocers it is - I assume I can shop online the day before we leave and have it delivered the next day....

Thanks again - looking forward to our trip, even though I hear August is NOT the time to go. :-(

Upvote 0

NHMouse

When shopping online I usually try to do it a few days before arrival. During check-out you are given time slots to pick from for delivery. It is possible for them to fill up for the day, that being said we have never had an issue. Also if you you choose a time that is before your arrival you can check with your hotel and see of they can put cold items in the refrigerator for you. Hope you have wonderful vacation!

Upvote 0

Mawg

Thank you everyone for your reply, Garden Grocers it is - I assume I can shop online the day before we leave and have it delivered the next day....

Thanks again - looking forward to our trip, even though I hear August is NOT the time to go. :-(
Don't wait until the day before. This is a popular resource for vacationers and they can book up. You should shop one week before so you can pick a nice delivery window. 48 hours if you must but not the day before.

Upvote 0

MMBC

Original Poster
Don't wait until the day before. This is a popular resource for vacationers and they can book up. You should shop one week before so you can pick a nice delivery window. 48 hours if you must but not the day before.

Okay, thank you for the heads up!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom