Anyone here have a Disney.com email and iPhone?

Leonardo

Original Poster
I just got my work email and was wondering if anyone has it set up on their phone to get it without getting on the hub.

Thanks!

ImaYoyo

Yes, two ways. But first - You should definitely join The Backlot or Yammer, because we can talk company stuff in a private forum...

If you're in a role with citrix remote desktops, you can download the iphone/ipad/ipod touch citrix app and access it at remoteapps.disney.com and use your LAN ID log in. Outlook will be one of the options.

Alternately, you can log into the hub (not every time, just once) and click "outlook from home" from the quicklinks. The first page that you arrive on that asks you to re-sign in, save that link to your favorites.

Last bit, if you're in a role that gives you the choice of an iPhone or Blackberry, if you choose the iPhone option, the nextel trailer will set you up with enterprise activation on your iPhone.

ImaYoyo

Backlot is by SAP userID BUT I'd rather not share that here just in case. But I'm in special markets with a background in entertainment management.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom