Anyone have the 2006 AP Benefits yet?

GymLeaderPhil

Original Poster
The Passholder site has been neglecting it... :cry:

Curious to see if there were any drastic changes that may force me to alter some birthday arrangements. Thanks!

colliera

Partially

It's a little weird. Some of it is updated and yet other parts on the same page are not, i.e., a header that references 2005 yet the paragraph under it talks about 2006.

The only thing that jumps out at me is an increase in the cost of the DDE card from $50 to $60. Well worth it the way I used it last year.:slurp:

Most of the rest looks the same at this point as far as places and discounts.

e4ymod

NautOneFL said:
Just got the sleeve on the 1st - no benefits listed on it. But it does call it a "program" now...

-J

So it's just a sleeve with nothing in it? That's kinda disappointing.

sniggle74

I think we AP holders all expect a small increase in the cost of our beloved ticket. I would just hope that one of the new benefits for AP holders is the removal of the online booking 60 days in advance stff. Bring back the days of a REAL discount on room only rates, frantic waits for the AP code and the long hold times with AP reservations.

The whole 60 day thing ruined a possible trip back to the happy place this coming February :(

On a happier note - I wonder what the theme for the AP only pins will be this year.

e4ymod said:
So it's just a sleeve with nothing in it? That's kinda disappointing.

Information about the changes to the passholder sleeves were reported in the Mickey Monitor some time ago. They're no longer going to list the pass benefits which will be posted online. (I believe you can also request a paper copy at ticket windows but it isn't in "sleeve form." :) )

brkgnews

ThreeCircles said:
They're no longer going to list the pass benefits which will be posted online.

This lets them change things as neccessary (case in point, the fact the Disney Magazine went belly up a few months after the discount subscription benefit was printed in the sleeve).

NautOneFL

The confising thing for us was that it listed what we could do with the ticket - get in here, etc., but there really wasn't anything listed except for the website for benefits: www.disneyworld.com/passholder and a number 407-560-7277 (pass)

also no special sleeves for the individual passes: seasonal, annual, premium, florida resident, etc.

I agree they should get rid of the 60 day cooling period, and bring back the special events!!! (Sad that this year Osborne did not get a AP preview again!)

-J

MasterGracey71

Lounge Return

It would be nice to get a suprise return of the passholder lounges. Since we got DAK and WEC last time maybe we could get one in WMK this time.:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom