Anyone have issues linking Annual Pass Vouchers?

Gomer

Original Poster
I just received my annual pass vouchers in the mail for my upcoming trip in January. When I went to link the voucher to my DME account, it gave me an error and said they were already linked to another account.

Has anyone come across this before? I know its possible to link vouches so you can make FP+ reservations before activating in park, but is it something that is done automatically and they just aren't showing up yet, or is it some sort of technical error that I need to work through DME support with.

Just thought I'd ask here first. In the past my experience with DME tech support has resulted in them screwing up my account far more than it had been to begin with, resulting in months of back and forth. Thought I'd give it a try here first before opening that can of worms.

ratherbeinwdw

We had the same problem with my husband's account. It came down to something very simple which was that I had him with his Dr. title on my account, but it would only let me put Mr. on his account. I had to friend him and then she had to merge them. The cm had to merge the two accounts before his showed-up. It only took her a couple of minutes. And, all our tickets have automatically linked without me having to do anything for all the friends/family I buy tickets for who are on my MDE account.

Gomer

Original Poster
Ok, interesting. I bought them through DVCmember.com due to the discount, so I'm going to guess my DVC name doesn't match my DME name, so maybe the automatic link didn't work.

Thanks for the info! I'll call support tomorrow and hopefully its an easy fix. Last time I called DME support they locked me out of being able to manage my DVC account for3 months. :) Hopefully it works out better this time.

Gomer

Original Poster
Thanks everyone. 2 hours on the phone solved the issue. Although, the person on the phone couldn't tell me what the issue actually was, it was fixed in the end. A vast improvement over my past experience with the support line.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom