Anyone have an AE video?

yeti

Original Poster
Alien Encounter was a really cool ride (Well, what I remember of it anyway). I'd love to see a video of it before Stitch took the Planetary Convention Centre over. :fork: Anything would be great. :)

LudwigVonDrake

(Thread Drift) I remember the first time I did AE. There was an 8 year old kid next to me screaming and crying. :cry: I felt so bad for him. He told his Mother when it was over, "NEVER AGAIN!"

Talk about scarring a kid.....:lookaroun

darthjohnny

I doubt a video of Alien Encounter would be worth viewing. That ride took place primarily in the dark. It was really an interactive experience, not something that can just be watched on a video.

yeti

Original Poster
I doubt a video of Alien Encounter would be worth viewing. That ride took place primarily in the dark. It was really an interactive experience, not something that can just be watched on a video.

I just wanted to see and remember what the alien actually looked like. I forgot :hammer: Maybe it would've been easier to just ask for photos.

yeti

Original Poster
(Thread Drift) I remember the first time I did AE. There was an 8 year old kid next to me screaming and crying. :cry: I felt so bad for him. He told his Mother when it was over, "NEVER AGAIN!"

Talk about scarring a kid.....:lookaroun

Yeah, I hate seeing things like that. :(

Pabgo

Holy crap...that looks scary! And, this has nothing to do with this, but why is there a Universal Studios ad down here at the bottom of the page?

dolbyman

dxwwf3 made a superb tribute to the ride with preshow and facts .. also did marni .. both very cool videos :wave:

both are at disney-central :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom