Anyone have a good 7 Day Itinerary?

GoofyMike29

Hello,
I am staying at the All Star Movie Resort, for 7 days 6 nights. ANyone with agood itinerary, or just an overall plan? I have an all inclusive pass, the Ultimate Park Hopper one.
Thanks

OldKeyWest24

hmm lets seee..this is how we usally go about doing it

First day we get there early- we hang out at the bar all day..lol..its rather fun sometimes.we rent a boat and go swiming..basically this is a hang out day go to Olivias for our tradiotnally first day dinner

Second-Epcot, since it really isnt our favorite park we head to this one first (save the best for last) some times we only spend half a day do everythin we want than we head back and juss chill. We basically like to hang out as u can see..lol Dinner at Japan or China..were still desiding

Third-Animal Kingdom. This park we can do pretty fast so we usally go to the park and than go to a water park or out to an early dinner.

Fourth- MGM this is one of our favs. We usally stay here all day. My brother and sister compete for places in the hotseat on Millionare. My brother got up to a thousand and hes still rubbing it in my sisters face..lol and hes 29..lol..than dinner at the brown derby

fifth-Magic Kingdom. We get here early and get to fantasy land ASAP and avoid all the killer strollers! so we usally get done early here. than we go take the Monrail to the polynesian and go to the bar (were irish as u can tell..lol) and then we go to the contemperary and go to the bar. than we head out for dinner.

sixth-this is the day we usally leave so we go to the water parks or we rent a boat or juss lay out and tan, but i would reccomned a waterpark since its not ur last day

seventh (last day) go to ur fav park and use up the hoppers!!

hope this helps!

Susan

Upvote 0

DisneyWorldGuru

Don't try to plan every minute. Don't make dinner reservation unless it is very important (eg-dinner show). It is a pain trying to keep to an itinerary and you wont have any fun. Play it by ear. Wake up and say "hey, today I want to go to EPCOT". I have learned don't try to do everything, it is to hard. If you have young children with you it is even more of a pain. Trust me, I have tried it both ways and it is better to not follow an itinerary.

Upvote 0

Dwarful

Well, we try to have some ideas before we go. We havent done the dinner shows...basically grab what available. We have done character b'fasts which if you have kids I recomend doing at least once..the bonus with them now is scheduel early you get in the parks before everyone and get some great photo ops w/o crowds since they dont do EE anymore! But for us we have to kknow what parks we are doing that day...otherwise we run the risk of an all out war..between the kids on which park we go to. MOm and dad choose where we start out but we do take advantage of the hopper passes. NEver takes us all day at A.Kingdom so thats only a partial day, the young kids love MK so we head back there. This year my nephews are coming along but they are 12 & 15 so they will be going on their own for awhile...dont see any reason to force them on Pooh or Dumbo four times a day! It just depends on the type of family you are...in my family I am known as The Disney Dictator! LOL! or Sergeant Schildroth (last name) because I am one who likes to be organized...for example I am the one who scopes out the parade seats an hour early and sits on the curb with the strollers while dad is riding in fantasy land one last time before parade starts. If you do watch the parades..this is when we eat our meal as well..simple hamburger, fries etc. killing two birds at once is big with me! The most important thing to remember though esp. w/ kids is to be FLEXIBLE! nothing worse than seeing a kid get screamed at by some irate parent for no other reason than the kid couldnt keep up w/the days scheduel!

Upvote 0

DisneyWorldGuru

Well in that case I would plan the parks. Also after AK I always go to Blizzard Beach. What I ment was don't try to plan everything, it is a pain triying to keep up with it. That is why I always say only make PS for things like dinner shows and character b'fast.

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

Well does 7 days include the day u get there and the day you are leaving?

If it doesn't here is the plan that I use and works well

1-Magic Kingdom
2-Studios
3-Early AK arrival, rest at hotel, and if available go to e-ride night
4-Day off
5-Epcot
6-BB or TL
7MK or whatever you want to do again

Upvote 0

snowdog

When we went to DW two years ago with our 16 yr old and 9 yr old we had read the
Unofficial Guide book and it really helped in planning where to go first in the parks. We also
enjoyed Blizzard Beach, really fun slides. One of the best things we did was use the
priority planning when we ate out. If we got to the restaurant and it was too expensive
we did not have to stay, but we went to a couple of character meals and one at the Rain
Tree Restaurant in AK and were we glad we had them, saved us hours of waiting and the
meals were fun and great. You never know if it will rain or how crowded it will be so some
of it you have to play by ear but I think you should plan some to have the most fun and
make the most of your time. Have a great time and God Bless You.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Dwarful

OK help me out here...we haven't done Blizzard Beach before because the girls were too young. But our youngest still wont really be up for it..will be 2! But what are the age requirements? My nephews will be 12 & 15, is this something my husband can take them to do and maybe let the boys have some time there on their own? What we are thinking is maybe doing a parent swap me keep the baby for awhile and then he would leave and meet me and I would bring them back to the group for dinner or whatever. I think the boys will like the water parks but I didnt know if an adult must be right with them the entire time..my husband isn't big on group swimming but is willing to take them. This will be the 15 yr olds FIRST trip to Disney World ..going with us w/o his parents so we want to make sure he has a great time. Since our oldest is only 5 we aren't exactly teen experts at Disney...so please advise! Thanks (oh yes we will have 10 full days at the resort so plenty of time for everything I think)

Upvote 0

DisneyWorldGuru

Originally posted by Dwarful
OK help me out here...we haven't done Blizzard Beach before because the girls were too young. But our youngest still wont really be up for it..will be 2! But what are the age requirements? My nephews will be 12 & 15, is this something my husband can take them to do and maybe let the boys have some time there on their own? What we are thinking is maybe doing a parent swap me keep the baby for awhile and then he would leave and meet me and I would bring them back to the group for dinner or whatever. I think the boys will like the water parks but I didnt know if an adult must be right with them the entire time..my husband isn't big on group swimming but is willing to take them. This will be the 15 yr olds FIRST trip to Disney World ..going with us w/o his parents so we want to make sure he has a great time. Since our oldest is only 5 we aren't exactly teen experts at Disney...so please advise! Thanks (oh yes we will have 10 full days at the resort so plenty of time for everything I think)

Don't worry everyone will love it. I love BB. It has to be the best water park in the USA. Try teamboat springs it is my fav.

Upvote 0

DisneyWorldGuru

Originally posted by Dwarful
So is there a calm area for a two year old???Or should we send the older boys on their own? Thanks

Well they have Tike's Peak: A kid sized version of Blizzard Beach, this attraction features miniture versions of Mt. Gushmore's slides. But it is not for 2 year olds (for about 6-11 yrs.). They have a "lazy river" (Cross-Country Creek) and a beach with a wave pool(Melt-Away Bay) (gentel at the beach end). Other than that there is not much. Unless you have a pass that includes Blizzard Beach, let the boys go alone.

Upvote 0

fjulie1

I think if you wanted to take your 2 yr old to Blizzard Beach, the kiddie area at tikes peak would be fun. I was just there with my daughter who is 5, but they have a wading pool area and the fountains that spray up from the ground along with an area at the top of the hill that has really small toddler slides and play area. The Bigger guys may want to stay longer than you do. We stayed only about half the day...maybe you could start out together and your hubby could stay longer with the older boys if you wanted to leave. Good Luck!!:D

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

The kiddie area in TL is probably better suited for younger kids. Our friends that we went with had a 15 month old who liked the kiddie area a lot at TL...and there were a lot of things for even someone his age to do.

Upvote 0

snowdog

:cool: Dwarful, that is so nice of you to take your two nephews with your family to DW
You will give the memories that will last a lifetime. If they like waterslides and swimming
they will have a great time at Blizzard Beach and could probably stay by themselves if your
husband was not up to going. Have a great time with your younger ones too, they will
enjoy the simple things at the Magic Kingdom , the Animals at Animal Kingdom, the
parades, fountains, food and being with you. I hope you and your husband will have time
to ride on the rides too. Have fun!: :cool:

Upvote 0

Dwarful

Thanks for all the info. I wanted to make sure it would be safe for the boys to go to BB even if we didnt stay the whole time. We have always skipped this park because the girls were too young. I was not planning on taking the 2 yr old there if possible, but would do it for awhile if that was the only way to let the boys go. Glad to know those w/experience think its ok for the boys to go and also that they will probably love it. They do love the water so I think they will have fun!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom