anyone happen to know??

EmeraldDolphin

Original Poster
3 years ago I had 1 day to go to Sea World, and I was looking forward to staying to see the fireworks... wouldn't you know of all days I picked the day that there was some kind of corporate function going on, and they were closing the park early... (no fireworks) the 2 years ago the exact same thing happened!! Last year it didn't... whew! (..and I got to see the fireworks) But does anyone happen to know if there's going to be a day between the dates of July 29 to August 7 when they will be closing Sea World early, and not having the fireworks?? Thanks in advance! :)

SpongeScott

couldn't you check their website or simply give them a call? I'd rather do that than rely on "second-hand" information for something that is obviously important to you.

woofboy111

Originally posted by ShamuCruiser
But you wil have plenty of new experiences with the new Waterfront area.

Not to change the subject, but do you need to pay park admission to go to the waterfront area? From what I've heard from people, it's just like citywalk and you can go in to shop and it's kind of seperate from the park.

Legacy

Waterfront is built around the Observation Tower. In order to get to it you have to get into the park first. The resturants are for the guest and the stores will (I suppose) have more tourist type stuff than CityWalk or DD.

EmeraldDolphin

Original Poster
Originally posted by ShamuCruiser
They have rebuilded the firework islands as being part of the bridge. The firework show is already down for months. Sorry to spoil the Fun.

But you wil have plenty of new experiences with the new Waterfront area.

old firework launch island
waterfront3.jpg

Oh well... I'll get over it... I'm sure, like you said I'll have enough fun with the new Waterfront area, that I won't even miss it... thanks! :)

Coaster Guy

The firework show is not down for rehab. It was, but it opened back up around Memorial Day. The fireworks are very nice and they are launched from a new area, but they still have them. I know this because I work at Sea World and I can see them from my apartment everynight. I recommend you go check them out!! Do call to make sure they are shooting them off though.

WDWspider

Originally posted by Kicker
Waterfront is built around the Observation Tower. In order to get to it you have to get into the park first. The resturants are for the guest and the stores will (I suppose) have more tourist type stuff than CityWalk or DD.

I still can't figure where people got that crazy idea that Seaworld was building a seperate area. I have posted countless times explaining it was a redo of that area in the park.

Universal builds two parks and everyone thinks it's the same park.

Seaworld improves their park and everyone thinks it's two seperate places.

:hammer:

mej

I loved The Waterfront, but was disappointed with the fireworks this year. SeaWorld always had a great show - and so civilised to walk in to a stadium and sit down (without having to arrive 2 hours early!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom