Anyone gonna be there during the last week of April?

sbkline

Just wanting to see who might be there at the same time we are and who might be visiting the same parks we are at on any given day of the trip. We are going April 23-30. Here is a brief itenerary:

Monday 23rd: Check in, explore resort. Supper at Chef Mickey's, Mini-golf. No parks
Tuesday 24th: EPCOT
Wed 25th: Animal Kingdom, then over to EPCOT for supper in the evening
Thursday 26th: Magic Kingdom until 10 or 11
Friday 27: Disney Studios until close
Saturday 28: Magic Kingdom until 5ish, then supper at 1900 Park Fare, then back to resort for carraige ride and mini-golf
Sunday 29: EPCOT in evening, then over to MK for EMH
Monday 30: no parks. Check and and head home.

Does anyone plan to be in any of the parks on the same day that we are there?

starwood

sbkline,

we have a different schedule then you!

22nd-MK
23rd EPCOT(MGM at 9:30 for EMH)
24th-AK (due to its EMH yesterday AND TOMORROW!) Also EPCOT for illuminations!
25th-MK
26th Relaxation day!
27th MGM
28th Come home!

These are based on emhs either the day before and/or the day after!

GOOD LUCK!

Upvote 0

mousebymarriage

We are there April 22-29th at Pop
Our Schedule:
Sun 4/22- Dinner Chef Mickey's
Then Proably Magic Kingdom for a few hours?
Mon. 4/23 - Magic Kingdom
Dinner @ Liberty Tree
Tues. 4/24- Animal Kingdom
Breakfast @ Donalds Breakfastosaurus
Wed.4/25- Water Park (proably Typhoon Lagoon)
Dinner @ Cape May Cafe
Thurs.4/26- Epcot
Breakfast @ Chef Mickeys
Fri.-4/27 -MGM
Dinner @Mama Melroses with Fantasmic Pkg
Sat. 4/28- Magic Kingdom
Dinner @ Crystal Palace
Sun. 4/29- Home Boo Hoo:cry:

Upvote 0

Pooh'sBuddy

Wow. I hope all of y'all have a fantastic time!!!

I have one question, if you can spare a moment. What kind of crowds are you planning for? We're trying to decide when to go in 2009 (when DS#2 is about to turn 3) with other friends.

Any comments are appreciated.

Jennifer

Upvote 0

eagles

we'll be arriving on the
27th. dtd, disney quest and typhoon lagoon
28th..mgm then epcot
5 oclock dinner at the garden grill
back to mgm for fantasmic
29th..not sure yet, but i do have ressies for the wishes cruise at 9
30..not sure yet, but i do have ressies for the hoop dee doo

Upvote 0

TwoTigersMom

we'll be arriving on the
27th. dtd, disney quest and typhoon lagoon
28th..mgm then epcot
5 oclock dinner at the garden grill
back to mgm for fantasmic
29th..not sure yet, but i do have ressies for the wishes cruise at 9
30..not sure yet, but i do have ressies for the hoop dee doo

Closest to ours yet :lol:

4/27 arrive and head straight to Typhoon Lagoon, Illuminations Cruise
4/28 MGM- Fantasmic
4/29 AK - Hoop Dee Doo
4/30- rest, golf, V&A's and possibly DTD
5/1 MK
5/2 Blizzard Beach & Cirque Du Soliel
5/3 MK
5/4 Epcot & DTD
5/5 AK & Epcot
5/6 play at the pool then go home :cry:

Upvote 0

eagles

Closest to ours yet :lol:

4/27 arrive and head straight to Typhoon Lagoon, Illuminations Cruise
4/28 MGM- Fantasmic
4/29 AK - Hoop Dee Doo
4/30- rest, golf, V&A's and possibly DTD
5/1 MK
5/2 Blizzard Beach & Cirque Du Soliel
5/3 MK
5/4 Epcot & DTD
5/5 AK & Epcot
5/6 play at the pool then go home :cry:

hey we will both be there for the fantasmic show. wonder how we can tell who we are, and at least say hello.
oh and i see we will be at typhoon lagoon also on the same day, i was thinking of going first thing in the morning also. i think it opens at 8, early morning hours.

Upvote 0

TwoTigersMom

hey we will both be there for the fantasmic show. wonder how we can tell who we are, and at least say hello.
oh and i see we will be at typhoon lagoon also on the same day, i was thinking of going first thing in the morning also. i think it opens at 8, early morning hours.

It will probably be closer to 10 or so when we get there. We should get to the resort at 9am then we'll check in and change and head to TL. As it get's closer to time for all of us to leave for our trips, those with coinciding schedules should just bump this thread back up to discuss meeting if they want. I'd be game for it

Upvote 0

jfries10

My wife and I will be there April 21-28th, staying at the CBR.

Probably take it easy that arrival day (Saturday) as we probably won't get to the room until 5:30 or 6 in the evening. I know Sunday at MK is going to be packed, but how can I go to WDW and not got to MK first!!

Upvote 0

sbkline

Original Poster
Wow. I hope all of y'all have a fantastic time!!!

I have one question, if you can spare a moment. What kind of crowds are you planning for? We're trying to decide when to go in 2009 (when DS#2 is about to turn 3) with other friends.

Any comments are appreciated.

Jennifer

I think alot of the crowd projections for April depend on when Easter falls. Since Easter will already be over by then, I'm expecting smaller crowds than if it was still Easter time. At least, in my mind, the way I look at it is that WDW must also be expecting slower crowds, since the time we are going is in the cheaper season for the resort hotels.

Upvote 0

sbkline

Original Poster
It will probably be closer to 10 or so when we get there. We should get to the resort at 9am then we'll check in and change and head to TL. As it get's closer to time for all of us to leave for our trips, those with coinciding schedules should just bump this thread back up to discuss meeting if they want. I'd be game for it

In principle, I wouldn't mind meeting either. The problem is, I have a pretty tight schedule and I don't want to risk messing the schedule up. :lol: However, I guess it may not mess the schedule up too much if someone is at the same park that I'm at on a given day and we simply arrange to meet for lunch or stand in line together for a ride or something.

Upvote 0

fizzle75

Aw, man! We'll be leaving on the 21st so we'll just miss seeing you! By the way, I just got my WDWMagic shirt so if you are in the parks between April 14th-21st be sure to look for the fat, blindingly bald dude with pasty white skin and a fumanchu wearing a WDWMagic shirt... and say Hi!:wave:

Upvote 0

sbkline

Original Poster
Aw, man! We'll be leaving on the 21st so we'll just miss seeing you! By the way, I just got my WDWMagic shirt so if you are in the parks between April 14th-21st be sure to look for the fat, blindingly bald dude with pasty white skin and a fumanchu wearing a WDWMagic shirt... and say Hi!:wave:

:ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

mrerk

Premium Member
We get in late on the 18th and leave late on the 26th. The only things etched in stone right now is our anniversary dinner at CRT on the 24th and the evening EMH at AK on the 25th.

Upvote 0

sbkline

Original Poster
Just thought I'd bump this up as we get closer to April and for any newcomers whose trip is coming up next month who may not have seen this thread.

Upvote 0

spaceghost

We'll be there from 4/17-4/25, staying at the AS:Movies. I'm expecting larger crowds on that third week, with things slowing down some the fourth week...

Upvote 0

Kadee

We will be there April 15 - 21!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom