Anyone gone parasailing at WDW?

TxStateMouse

Just wondering if anyone has done any parasailing at WDW. If so, what are your thoughts? I can't find much info about it, but I thought one could do it at the Contemporary or Caribbean Beach or something? :shrug: Thanks for any info!

durangojim

Just wondering if anyone has done any parasailing at WDW. If so, what are your thoughts? I can't find much info about it, but I thought one could do it at the Contemporary or Caribbean Beach or something? :shrug: Thanks for any info!

My wife and I did it back in 1997 (before we were married) at the Contemporary. Back then they did not have a harness, it was more of a gondola like contraption and you could sit side by side. It was a wonderful time though and I'd highly recommend it.

Upvote 0

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
The two youngest Saks did it in 07 after several weather aborted attempts in 06. They went tandam and loved it. Took a camera up and got some pictures of the MK.

They were lucky as the family on the boat with them had to be brought down mid lift as the weather turned.

Upvote 0

DAKOTADISNEY

My daughter and I parasailed at WDW in '08 and loved it! The crew were very friendly and took tons of pictures of us up there. The views were spectacular. I would love to do it again sometime.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom