Anyone going to Pasta Party at EPCOT?

Erin_Akey

Original Poster
Hubby and I are going to get tix for the pasta party the Thursday night before the marathon weekend. Has anyone else seen the ad for this on the runDisney site?

Looks like a fun time and a great way to meet some of the other runners. I thought it would be a great place for some of us to all meet up as well.

I think it is in the same place where they do the Grand Gathering Intl. Dinner. It looks like a very similar setup with a special Illuminations viewing afterwards. We did that event once and had a blast.

WishIwasThere

Sorry Erin. We are renting a house off site (I can't believe I said that...bad me...bad me). So we can make most of our meals ourselves, since I'm doing the 1/2 and the DW is doing the Goofy...we don't want to mess up our GI system. It should also save us a few bucks making the food ourselves instead of paying the Disney prices.

I also don't think it will be covered by the free dining offer. :drevil:

Erin_Akey

Original Poster
We are in DVC and so we make most of our meals ourselves too. And it really does save money. I just thought this seemed like a cool event.

It looks like my two boys would enjoy it too. They are doing the 5k Friday

frank2271

I read about the party last night, I was excited about it at first. Then I saw the price, $45.00 each, WOW! It would cost us $135.00 for the party. I do think it would be a good time and it would be great to meet some other runners there but I just can't with good concience spend that kind of money. I'm sure this event will sell out. We'll have a great meal at Tony's in the MK for half the cost.

Frank

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom