Anyone Going to be At wdw Sept 12-19?

imjoyful2

Ringo8n24...we will be there the same time as you, also at POR. :wave: We arrive the evening of the 17th and leave the 25th. You can't miss us, we have 4 small, kids ages 4 and under. Which area did you request?

Jenn

POR rocks! I will be at POR the first half of my trip (Sept 14 to Sept 18) It'll be hard to miss me too. If you see a grown man wearing a homemade Stitch shirt and carrying around a Stitch plushie that'll be me ;)

Ringo8n24

imjoyful2 said:
Ringo8n24...we will be there the same time as you, also at POR. :wave: We arrive the evening of the 17th and leave the 25th. You can't miss us, we have 4 small, kids ages 4 and under. Which area did you request?

Jenn

Hey, cool! :) We requested Alligator Bayou building 14 or 15, I like both. We will have our two year old with us (see avatar). I am so ready to go and I, too, am tired of people saying they cannot believe we are going there but they do not understand we have had the reservations since February.

jeffs10

Original Poster
jennyvan said:
My husband and I and our daughter will be arriving at Port Orleans Riverside on the evening of Sept. 10th and are staying until the 18th. I refuse to worry about Ivan. If it is going to happen, it will happen. Worrying about it isn't going to change a thing. Have a great time and maybe we will see you there!!

Maybe i'll see you there I was there for the first time disney was closed for a hurricane (cannot recall name) and it was only 1 day closed. And the next day things where back to normal. We acutally drove to the golf coast for the day and the weather was perfect.

So im not worried about it either just glad to be at WDW.

imjoyful2

Hey, cool! :) We requested Alligator Bayou building 14 or 15, I like both.

We also requested building 14 :lol: Maybe we'll bump into each other. We have been planning this trip for about 1 1/2yrs, so no way are we canceling. My parents are going with us too, my dads first time. 8 more days!! :sohappy:

edited to fix quotes ;)

magicmom

We will be there from Sept 18 - 25th. We are flying so hopefully there won't be any flight problems with the storm. We have our ponchos too! We survived through Andrew before moving to Atlanta so I know that my Florida family is way past over all these storms!

Wilderness Lodge here we come. Hopefully the crowds will stay down due to all the worry warts!

foxfire

I'm a local, so I can meet up w/ people any weekend (or weeknight after work)! PM me if anyone is up for company :)

the_riot

Leaving Saturday!!

I've been watching and watching and hopeing that this storm doesn't come anywhere near WDW, but I'm thinking it will be okay. Not staying on property, but with my sis about an hours drive from the world.
They don't even know if its going to hit mainland for sure yet.
Who knows, right?
Had this trip planned since I got back from my last trip in April.
I can't wait!
I'll be the guy with the shaved head riding Tower of Terror over and over and over etc.
See you all there.

NowInc

I was SUPPOSED to be there from the 13th until the 17th..but the constant hurricane assults of our fine state here have caused me to fall way behind on work obligations and cannot (once again) get to orlando....im starting to think that im destined to NEVER get back there...i swear...

PurpleFigment

Weekend trip!

I'm going down tomorrow and coming back on Monday morning...just doing a quick weekend trip to get my fix! I'm flying in and out of Tampa...so hopefully everything will be okay. First I get to fly early in the morning on September 11th (I was freaked at first, then 20 seconds later I decided this was not scary) and then fly out just hours before Ivan may hit the Tampa area. Should be a fun travel adventure!

Rodneyt74

We had a trip planned for 10-18th.. but with ivan coming on we decided to move it forward a week.. I spent 8 hours on phone yesterday changing all my plans. Got really lucky and got everything moved forward and gained a extra day for same money. Don't know how I got so lucky but it worked out really well. Now we will be there the 17th - 25th.

foxfire

the_riot said:
I've been watching and watching and hopeing that this storm doesn't come anywhere near WDW, but I'm thinking it will be okay. Not staying on property, but with my sis about an hours drive from the world.
They don't even know if its going to hit mainland for sure yet.
Who knows, right?
Had this trip planned since I got back from my last trip in April.
I can't wait!
I'll be the guy with the shaved head riding Tower of Terror over and over and over etc.
See you all there.

It looks promising right now for the Orlando area...not as much for the Panhandle. Um, I'll keep an eye out for ya on ToT...though I've seen a lot of guests lately fitting that description :veryconfu

aimster

It looks like Ivan may screw up my plans. Depends on what the SOB ends up doing. Maybe next weekend if the weather cooperates.

But man, this is the 3rd time my MK plans have been fouled up because of a hurricane. STOP IT!!!

scorp111

I remain cautiously optimistic about my trip that starts this thursday.....

It looks like WDW might dodge the worst of this.... keeping fingers crossed

After the storm the Cent. Florida forecast looks really good!

5 days till we go....

tigger1968

We're booked for WL Concierge for the 15th thru the 19th. Ivan REALLY needs to be gone by then....Looking good right now, so we have our fingers crossed. My biggest concern is getting in to Orlando Intl. Airport on Wednesday. We're flying in on Southwest, and I'll freak if Southwest isn't up and running on Wednesday. Hope this thing just keeps moving to the west....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom