Anyone going to be at HS when TSL opens?

eliza61nyc

With all the talk of armaggeddon on opening day, ;) I was wondering if anyone is planning on being there that week?
Do you have fp's for the new rides?
anyone want to give a live report?

GVentola

Although I'm a local, I have no plans to be there, the reasons being crowds. I may let the noise die down a little before trying to go on the rides, though I am anxious to try the sandwiches at Andy's Lunch Box.

Upvote 0

Rumrunner

When we booked our trip for June 10th thru 20th we were hoping TSL would possibly be open. It is a bit a bummer it will not be open but we won't get to even enjoy TSM on our trip. It willl be closed. We are going to HWS for one day of the 10. Just not worth spending much time under the current situation.
We are kind of secretly hoping there will will be some unannounced soft opening.

Upvote 0

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
A lady I work with is planning to go on opening day of TSL, it is the last day of their vacation. I don't think she believed me when I said it will be crazy busy and to get their early. She said they have a fast pass for something in the land that day so she seems to think they will be able to waltz right into the land whenever they want. It didn't seem like that was the case when Pandora opened last year but I guess we will see. It will be interesting to see what happens though.

Upvote 0

fiji271

My family of 4 will be there on July 17. We were able to get FP+ for Slinky Dog Dash and will be attending extra morning magic hours at 7:00 am so we should be able to do everything. We will see...

Upvote 0

Zipadeelady

We will be at HS on the 27th. We were also hoping for TSL to opened by then. I was assuming the TSM would be open before hand but i'm not able to get fastpasses. We are planning on just a half day at the park since there won't be a soft opening as of now.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom