anyone going in july

sig

Originally posted by SnowWhite5669
July 7-11, the Beach Club!!!! I just wish it was today!!!! Is there a support group for a Disney Addiction???:hammer:

A support group for a Disney Addiction.... THIS IS IT!

Upvote 0

MaryPoppins983

Going July 15th-19th with my Mom and my best friend from school. I'm staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. I can't wait sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited. Only 20 days to go..........

Upvote 0

SnowWhite5669

Originally we were supposed to only stay in Disney the 7th-11th, but I changed our reservations and now we are staying the 5th-11th!!!!!! 10 days, I can not wait!! :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

DisneyCP2000

I'm heading south in July for a couple of days or so, just check the signature! I can't wait. I just got to figure out how to deal with the heat and rain :confused: :D

Upvote 0

Cheryl

Originally posted by kwt10
Yep, we will be there July 12th thru July 16!!! Will the last 17 days ever pass????

:D We're leaving on the 11th from Chicago and I've been wondering that same question! The days seem to be lasting longer now that we're getting down to the nitty gritty! :animwink:

I can't wait to be at Disney again! We always have the best time! :lol:

Disney, here I come!
Welcome Home Ms. Skalski!

Cheryl

Upvote 0

NADisney

We leave Wed July 3 ,Landing in Ft. Lauderdale then driving up to WDW Sat July 6 2002 . Staying at Disney's Carribean Beach resort for the First time ,I can't wait. July 6 -11 2002.then 13 days till we go back to WDW in Sept.

:sohappy: :sohappy: :wave:

Upvote 0

DanStat

To all of you staying at the AKL...would you mind taking some pictures for me?

Not to put you out of your way, but I would like a picture of the AKL Sign, as you are driving up to the security gate, some pictures from the Zawadi Marketplace, the lobby, check-in area, and any pictures from the savannah...also, if you don't mind, a picture of the huge Resort map, just as you enter from the out side.

Thanks! E-mail me if you need locations, etc.

Upvote 0

GenerationX

We will be there from July 16-22. :wave:

You'll know us when you see my three boys - all under 8 wearing identical bright colored shirts (to help my wife and I keep an eye on them!) :lookaroun

Upvote 0

BoBa BoI

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: staying at the contemporary resort from 10th to the 17th... i'm going to miss Disneyland's birthday because of this vacation, but oh well its WDW!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom