Anyone Explain a Small Oddity?

jjgoo

What if the OP simply made something up toi see how long we would debate something with no real facts.....

:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: Yes that has got to be it! So let's carry the thread on as it was intended with just random nothingness. I'll start.

I just saw three ducks sitting on a log.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: Yes that has got to be it! So let's carry the thread on as it was intended with just random nothingness. I'll start.

I just saw three ducks sitting on a log.
But how is that possible? I did not bring my shoes.

DABIGCHEEZ

My take is.....

As I drove the car to the lake, the horse galloped away and fell from the plane into the ocean. Then the red headed bluebird bounced into the Yankees dugout while the socks chased after the plate of macaroni.

Well you asked for pure nothingness. Hope this qualifies.:ROFLOL:

Sadiebird

You know I would have graduated from college if it weren't for that horse:eek:

I thought it was "If it weren't for that horse I never would have gone to college?" Or am I remembering it wrong?

Incidentally, you made me laugh very hard. My DH and I say this quote all the time. :)

Edit: I just looked it up and it's "If it weren't for my horse, I wouldn't have spent that year in college"

Chernabog

I thought it was "If it weren't for that horse I never would have gone to college?" Or am I remembering it wrong?

Incidentally, you made me laugh very hard. My DH and I say this quote all the time. :)

Edit: I just looked it up and it's "If it weren't for my horse, I wouldn't have spent that year in college"

I cannot believe that i pull one of my favorite random thoughts of all time and someone can peg it from something. But i must say that it made me laugh pretty hard that you knew what i was talking about and then were concerned about it enough (like myself) to actually look up the direct quote.

You're my new hero!:sohappy: :D :sohappy: :D

I'll try another random thought...
Look, Mother. It's my life. OK. So if I want to live on a beach and walk around naked...

Sadiebird

I cannot believe that i pull one of my favorite random thoughts of all time and someone can peg it from something. But i must say that it made me laugh pretty hard that you knew what i was talking about and then were concerned about it enough (like myself) to actually look up the direct quote.

You're my new hero!:sohappy: :D :sohappy: :D

I'll try another random thought...
Look, Mother. It's my life. OK. So if I want to live on a beach and walk around naked...

The Great Muppet Caper!!! Ok, I admit, I had to look that one up. But I do like that movie. :)

Here's mine, "I have a system on the desk!!"

MagliteL13

Even if it were another theme park, I don't see what the problem would be. I know someone very well (almost as if it were myself) who happens to happily work at both Disney/MGM Studios and Universal Studios. Both companies look at it in the aspect that they can draw on the assorted experience in a similar position, but for another park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom