Anyone ever been in November?

disneygirl_wdw

I am going with a group to Disney World November 17th-21st. They have been planning for this trip since they were in 1st grade and now are in 7th. We were originally planing on going for Labor Day, but due to Hurricane Frances we had to reschedule. I was wondering what the crowds are like for this time. I have been in November before, but I was really young. Is it crowded usually?

Pippa

Hi Disneygirl! Welcome to the boards :wave:

I have been several times in November and I have to say it the BEST time to visit in my opinion. The weather it not too hot and the lines are very short. Have a wonderful time :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Mom's the word

We've been several times in November. With the exception of Thanksgiving weekend, it has always been terrific, not too hot, hardly any long lines, just wonderful. Have a blast!

Upvote 0

rosebud's mom

When I was a Florida resident I took my 3 children and went every weekend in November. Like Mom and Pippa said, great weather and low crowds. The rainy season is behind you by November. Just avoid Thanksgiving week.

Upvote 0

vilegirl

Yep, I have to agree, November is a great time of year to go. I went last November and am going back this November (taking my mom who hasn't been since 1976! :sohappy:).

-Linda

Upvote 0

rick3236

I have been several times in November and it is a great time of year to go. Low crowds and noce weather. I would avoid Thanksgiving week, as that is a very crowded week.

Upvote 0

Nicole

This is when I like to go. It's still nice and warm during the day, but not so hot that you can't stand to be outside. Plus the Food & Wine Festival is going on at Epcot, that's great.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom