Anyone ever attempted Touring Plans Ultimate WDW Plans?

SyracuseOrange

Original Poster
I'm getting really into the idea of "Extreme Theme Park Touring," which TouringPlans.com kind of regulates through their Ultimate Touring Plans. Basically, the premise is to experience every single attraction in a given park in the shortest amount of time, documenting your entire journey.

I'm actually thinking of booking a long weekend solo trip in the next couple months so that I can attempt one or two (I'm thinking MK and either DAK or DHS) Ultimate Touring Plans. Wanted to know if anyone else had tried it, and if you had any advice.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, poke around here: http://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/touring-plans/ultimate/rules

tare

I have just checked into their free info and decided it wasn't the greatest so I didn't purchase it.

AndyS2992

Touring plans are for first timers in my opinion. Once you have been once you should know the ropes for doing the parks quickly.

1. Make use of EMH or arrive at park opening.
2. Do E tickets first.
3. Make use of FP
4. Eat at unusual times to beat crowded restaurants at dinner times.

Touring plans also may not work as they do not know attendance for that day or where the crowds are heading as it may say start With IASW and carousel but on your day those rides might have a 60+ wait time at opening and so the plan falls apart straight away.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom