Anyone else starting to feel like their experiences with Disney are like a bad dating relationship? (Humor post)

mbroschak

Original Poster
A little humor for everyone...

Me: Hey WDW, I had a great time the last time we hung out, so amazing and magical, do you want to hang out again? I'll come and stay for a week just like the last time

WDW: Your estimated wait time to talk to me will be will be over two hours, but don't worry I'll put on this sweet playlist while you're waiting...

Me: I love your taste in music, but can we listen to something else other than Iago's version of Friend Like Me 47 times?

WDW: No, its the best, also, just wanted to tell you that all the places we went the last time you were here including the hotel you stayed in, ya, that's all going to cost a lot more now

Me: Well I really enjoyed seeing you, so I guess I'll pay more...

WDW: Good, oh but just so you know, there are tons of other people that want to see me that same week, so I won't be available...

Me: Well I guess I can change my dates, I just want to see you again

WDW: Sounds good. By the way, if you want to have dinner with me, you've got to book that 60 days out, if I'm available... Get up at 4 am your time to call and maybe you'll get lucky....

Mousse'

"You know you're the best. If you marry me (DVC), I can offer you years and years of fun! And If we're married it won't cost you as much"

Well, that sounds cool... Ok

"Well, now that we're married, I don't have to do all those things you used to enjoy when we were just dating. And just so you know I can change the terms and you really can't do anything. And well, we'll see what we can do for you for July, but I'm WAY too busy around Christmas and the other holidays to pay attention to you... BUT, if you buy me more jewelry (more points?) maybe I can swing some sort of extra fun for you"

This isn't what I thought I was getting into?!?!?

"We'll, you can always divorce me (Sell)"

But you'll get everything! (You devalued the points as if someone buys them not from you their not as valuable!!). And I love you and don't want to break up <wimper...>

"That's nice... We'll see if I can find you a week in a two bedroom a few years from now..."

The_Jobu

A little humor for everyone...

Me: Hey WDW, I had a great time the last time we hung out, so amazing and magical, do you want to hang out again? I'll come and stay for a week just like the last time

WDW: Your estimated wait time to talk to me will be will be over two hours, but don't worry I'll put on this sweet playlist while you're waiting...

Me: I love your taste in music, but can we listen to something else other than Iago's version of Friend Like Me 47 times?

WDW: No, its the best, also, just wanted to tell you that all the places we went the last time you were here including the hotel you stayed in, ya, that's all going to cost a lot more now

Me: Well I really enjoyed seeing you, so I guess I'll pay more...

WDW: Good, oh but just so you know, there are tons of other people that want to see me that same week, so I won't be available...

Me: Well I guess I can change my dates, I just want to see you again

WDW: Sounds good. By the way, if you want to have dinner with me, you've got to book that 60 days out, if I'm available... Get up at 4 am your time to call and maybe you'll get lucky....

I think the men on this board will be better able to relate with having to pay increasingly more to get access to what you want from your relationship.

Trackmaster

Another way of looking at is that you moved to Central Florida, were blown away by how affordable an Annual Pass is, had explosive, after work/school visits and amazing weekend all day visits, and really fell love with it. You developed a dependent relationship and started getting comfortable in it. Every need was met and while there were hiccups here and there at first, you learned the parks and really formed a great rapport.

Then eventually, you got too comfortable and the parks stopped doing things that they used to do, and their attention wandered to out of state tourists, and what you loved is slowly going to them. In a fit of rage you threaten to leave and they're like "Oh... you know, we're just not fans of labels, you're great and all but you're just not for us. We have a lot of love to give, and we can't contain it to just you. You were great and all in hurricane season and January/February, and we'll always cherish that but then you showed up during the spring break season when we really wanted to be making some money and made a big fuss and started Karening, its really just not working out really. We care about you a lot, and we can still be friends. Best of luck at Universal and other parks."

mbroschak

Original Poster
"You know you're the best. If you marry me (DVC), I can offer you years and years of fun! And If we're married it won't cost you as much"

Well, that sounds cool... Ok

"Well, now that we're married, I don't have to do all those things you used to enjoy when we were just dating. And just so you know I can change the terms and you really can't do anything. And well, we'll see what we can do for you for July, but I'm WAY too busy around Christmas and the other holidays to pay attention to you... BUT, if you buy me more jewelry (more points?) maybe I can swing some sort of extra fun for you"

This isn't what I thought I was getting into?!?!?

"We'll, you can always divorce me (Sell)"

But you'll get everything! (You devalued the points as if someone buys them not from you their not as valuable!!). And I love you and don't want to break up <wimper...>

"That's nice... We'll see if I can find you a week in a two bedroom a few years from now..."
Love it!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom