• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Anyone else miss Sum of All Thrills?

michmickey

Original Poster
While technically not really a ride, in my opinion it was a great simulator experience. I love getting to create my own ride and being able to simulate riding on it. I miss it! Anyone else? Although, one of the downfalls was how long it took to wait in line. Could you see Disney doing a larger simulator ride using this technology? I think it be really cool like sea-worlds(?) VR coaster.

NiarrNDisney

Yes! The first time I went on it (year it opened) it reminded me of the Virtual Space Mountain in Disney Quest with a higher thrill level and I instantly fell in love. It quickly became a must do every trip there after.

I think it was on an episode of Fetch with Ruff Ruffman BITD (although I only remember Expedition Everest from that episode.) Apparently, Mudkip and Bulbasaur were in the pre-show even though Warner Bros. owns the rights to Pokémon, and Nintendo made Pokémon, so it might appear at Universal soon enough.

I went on something like Virtual Space Mountain at a local museum when I was 11. It was pretty cool.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom